Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Christ.....and spEd is talking about bassplayer....

"He and Spammy formed their own band....you can't be in two bands....."

Yeah right.

Fucking loser.

As much as I hate to say it, I would just as soon that the sisters would drop dead, rather than listening to their never-ending stream of fucking BULLSHIT!

Fuck 'em.

I will have to just be happy wif my bootleg DVDs.

Comment

• nightlife
      Full On Cocktard
      • Feb 2007

How come nobody in VH is allowed to have a side projects EXCEPT ed????? Why are they expected to sit around idle year after year? What a joke!

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

not only that, how bout where he says Dave isnt the only guy who can sing, we could get anybody, yet on their website it says, nobody but Dave can sing these timeless classics, PPFFTTTT!!!

Comment

• PlexiBrown
          Commando
          • Mar 2006

As much as I hate to say it, I would just as soon that the sisters would drop dead, rather than listening to their never-ending stream of fucking BULLSHIT!
          Then don't listen to it or let it go in one ear and out the other. It's been all bullshit for a long time. Who takes these guys seriously anyway? They gave us the six pack and six years of kick ass tours and not much since.
          And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• DLR'sCock
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Pretty sad state.

Comment

• Rizla
              Full On Cocktard
              • Feb 2006

God, those brothers live in a bubble.

"Al and I have been doing this for so long"...get together every day to jam on endless masterpieces, apparently. Par for the course, Ed and Al cackle to each other, fling a little bit of malice towards Anthony (everyone has a falsetto) and Roth ("there's plenty of singers"). Alex and Ed, versus "the other people". Ho ho ho.

These guys must seriously think the world is laughing along with them. Like Van Halen still has the world's goodwill from 20 years ago. Complely oblivious to the public that once bought their records, that would care if they toured.

They must be surrounded by sychophants. The bewilderment over the latest tour has hardly been confined to the internet. You'd think a friend might call or email a dissenting opinion.

Comment

• Ellyllions
                Veteran
                • Mar 2006

With all the "artists" loosing their cool lately, you'd think that someone would get the clue that surrounding yourself with "yes" people isn't the ideal thing to do?
                "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

the sisters just should keep their mouths shut...

whenever I hear them talk I want to punch them in their faces...
                  Roth Army Icon
                  First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• kamaboko
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                    Christ.....and spEd is talking about bassplayer....

"He and Spammy formed their own band....you can't be in two bands....."
                    Exactly. What is MA to do? Sit in his fucking house for four or five years and wait for a phone call? "It's Ed. Time to play". Fuck Ed.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kamaboko
                      Exactly. What is MA to do? Sit in his fucking house for four or five years and wait for a phone call? "It's Ed. Time to play". Fuck Ed.
                      the lying dutchmen wanted a reason to fire tafkab...now they got it...and expect the stupid fanbase to believe and buy the shit as it has done so many times before...

great move, sisters....
                      Roth Army Icon
                      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• kamaboko
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Nov 2006

What the hell is Ed doing playing with another band?! He should be fired.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HcFUjPAp7UY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HcFUjPAp7UY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                          Commando
                          • Apr 2006

Ed doesn't have a choice of singers. Not if he wants anyone to listen. Not if he wants to make any money. He only has one choice. The right choice. God bless ya Dave.

Comment

• nightlife
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Feb 2007

Is it just me or does Ed have a major speach problem? I don't think it's just the Loon. How much of his tongue did they remove when he had cancer?

Comment

• nightlife
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Feb 2007

Is it just me or does Ed have a major speach problem? I don't think it's just the Loon. How much of his tongue did they remove when he had cancer? I have a real hard time understanding him. He used to at least speak plain.

Comment

• franksters
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by kamaboko
                                What the hell is Ed doing playing with another band?! He should be fired.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HcFUjPAp7UY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HcFUjPAp7UY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                                that is billie sheehan on the bass...
                                SUMMER'S JUST
                                AROUND
                                THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                                http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

Working...