• Jan 2007

Originally posted by halenfan25
    My vibrator DOESN"T work.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      When it was announced, it was the GREATEST thing since the moon landing...
      Not for this peckerhead here.

It COULD HAVE BEEN an opportunity to see them on TV before the '07 Loonar Landing tour, nothing more.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

And now, the west coast feed...
        Originally posted by BrownSound1
        I don't think Ed planned a damn thing. I don't think he fucked up Dave's HoF glory, and I don't think some of you know what in the fuck you're talking about either.

I say Ed went to rehab before today...just re-read Dave's LA Times interview. He pretty much alludes that Ed was indisposed last week, and makes reference to him drying out.

Fact, Ed is a fall down drunk...everyone's known that for years. Hell even before Roth quit back in '85, we knew that. Here's another fact, all of those guys have had substance abuse problems. Hell Dave had the world in the palm of his hand, and it disappeared faster than Houdini. You think that was just a run of bad luck? Bullshit. Cocaine was probably the cause of that. I know for a fact that Dave was doing a huge amounts of coke when Mike Hartman was cutting stuff for the DLR Band cd. I guess that's all fine and dandy though, but to me it is just as bad. Dave appears to have gotten his shit straight, and just perhaps he's glad Ed is finally getting his...or attempting to.

I saw someone reference Hendrix being influential to this day...yeah. He's also deader than a motherfucker too because he was a dumbass and didn't clean up. The tragedy there is because he died of his own doing. Same with Bonham, Morrison, Bonn Scott, Keith Moon, etc. Yeah, EVH might not be as influential as he once was with the kids, but neither is Les Paul, Scotty Moore, or Chuck Berry. Their influence, however is there whether these dumb kids realize it or not.
        Brilliant.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
          Isn't this the exact scenario all you naysayers wanted? Or did you want 04 with Dave and his OWN SON onstage ?

Wolfie with the iPod wasn't enough for you to realize this train should never leave the station?

22 years we wait...

And you're gonna get pissed over the lack of immediate self-satisfaction The Edward Van Whino and Son tour wouldn't have given you, to be honest?

The timing couldn't have been better for this...

Think of the further embarrassment they all have avoided.
          naysayer? immediate self satisfaction? wtf are you talking about?

I'm not talking about the tour, I'm talking about the induction. They should prop him up in a chair in the audience, make up some shit why he can't perform...let everyone else perform and then he goes to rehab after the show.

Put a cast on leg and pretend its broken...I don't give a shit...just don't let him near the stage.... and give him a few shots so he's not shaking all over the place.

But he should be there. And Dave should do all the talking and all the singing
          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• hideyoursheep
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by JohnnyGuitar69
            Actually, the months that he stayed sober back then may be very helpful to him now, because he knows he CAN do it again.

No chance. He's going to have to do it completely different this time around.

He's gonna have to do it RIGHT.

Comment

• Jano
              Commando
              • Feb 2004

I missed you my Diamond girl !!!
              little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
              http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Jano
                I missed you my Diamond girl !!!
                Hey Jano! Where have you been hiding??

what do you think of this mess??
                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Jano
                  Commando
                  • Feb 2004

like is shirt say, WHO'S THE FUCK EDDIE VAN HALEN!!@!

Comment

• Little Texan
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by nightlife
                    One dimentional? Has he ever listened to Van Halen?
                    If you're referring to what the troll on here said earlier, he's obviously just some little queer whigger prick just looking to get his rocks off on rousing the people around here, nothing more.

Comment

• Jano
                      Commando
                      • Feb 2004

Shit sorry about my english BUT I,M SURE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Jano
                        like is shirt say, WHO'S THE FUCK EDDIE VAN HALEN!!@!
                        I know EXACTLY what you mean.

Good to see you.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                          naysayer? immediate self satisfaction? wtf are you talking about?

I'm not talking about the tour, I'm talking about the induction. They should prop him up in a chair in the audience, make up some shit why he can't perform...let everyone else perform and then he goes to rehab after the show.

Put a cast on leg and pretend its broken...I don't give a shit...just don't let him near the stage.... and give him a few shots so he's not shaking all over the place.

But he should be there. And Dave should do all the talking and all the singing
                          For what? It means absolutely nothing to be induckted into the Hole of Lame.

Accepting the award will be 2 non-members, and kept from performing will be Dave himself, one of the biggest reasons this so-called induction is even taking place.
                          So I ask you , what does the HoF really mean?

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                            Veteran
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by BrownSound1
                            I don't think Ed planned a damn thing. I don't think he fucked up Dave's HoF glory, and I don't think some of you know what in the fuck you're talking about either.

I say Ed went to rehab before today...just re-read Dave's LA Times interview. He pretty much alludes that Ed was indisposed last week, and makes reference to him drying out.

Fact, Ed is a fall down drunk...everyone's known that for years. Hell even before Roth quit back in '85, we knew that. Here's another fact, all of those guys have had substance abuse problems. Hell Dave had the world in the palm of his hand, and it disappeared faster than Houdini. You think that was just a run of bad luck? Bullshit. Cocaine was probably the cause of that. I know for a fact that Dave was doing a huge amounts of coke when Mike Hartman was cutting stuff for the DLR Band cd. I guess that's all fine and dandy though, but to me it is just as bad. Dave appears to have gotten his shit straight, and just perhaps he's glad Ed is finally getting his...or attempting to.

I saw someone reference Hendrix being influential to this day...yeah. He's also deader than a motherfucker too because he was a dumbass and didn't clean up. The tragedy there is because he died of his own doing. Same with Bonham, Morrison, Bonn Scott, Keith Moon, etc. Yeah, EVH might not be as influential as he once was with the kids, but neither is Les Paul, Scotty Moore, or Chuck Berry. Their influence, however is there whether these dumb kids realize it or not.

How do you know for a fact Dave was doing huge amounts of coke during the DLR Band CD? This is interesting to hear. Spill the beans!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                              For what? It means absolutely nothing to be induckted into the Hole of Lame.

Accepting the award will be 2 non-members, and kept from performing will be Dave himself, one of the biggest reasons this so-called induction is even taking place.
                              So I ask you , what does the HoF really mean?
                              what I am saying is, if VH told the hall that Ed couldn't play, but the rest of them were planning on playing...it would have went down that way. Its because of all of the last minute BULLSHIT and game playing and plan changing that the hall said NO.

obviously it meant alot to Dave to play, based on his quote...did you read it? He said he has been looking foward to perfoming for months and it tears his heart out not to go!

Thats what I'm talking about... the selfish bitch. EVH.

Comment

• Jano
                                Commando
                                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                                what I am saying is, if VH told the hall that Ed couldn't play, but the rest of them were planning on playing...it would have went down that way. Its because of all of the last minute BULLSHIT and game playing and plan changing that the hall said NO.

obviously it meant alot to Dave to play, based on his quote...did you read it? He said he has been looking foward to perfoming for months and it tears his heart out not to go!

Thats what I'm talking about... the selfish bitch. EVH.

Sorry my Diamond but i have to go.i love you anyway,will catch you next time!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...