X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hideyoursheep
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
    what I am saying is, if VH told the hall that Ed couldn't play, but the rest of them were planning on playing...it would have went down that way. Its because of all of the last minute BULLSHIT and game playing and plan changing that the hall said NO.

obviously it meant alot to Dave to play, based on his quote...did you read it? He said he has been looking foward to perfoming for months and it tears his heart out not to go!

Thats what I'm talking about... the selfish bitch. EVH.
    I used your first quote to generalize for the naysayers, the "It'll never happen" crowd. It wasn't meant for only the hall, but everything after, or lack thereof.
    Wasn't aimed directly @ yoo.

But under the current circumstances, I think Dave is absolutely doing the right thing by not going.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Jano
      Sorry my Diamond but i have to go.i love you anyway,will catch you next time!!!!!!!!
      g'night.
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
        I used your first quote to generalize for the naysayers, the "It'll never happen" crowd. It wasn't meant for only the hall, but everything after, or lack thereof.
        Wasn't aimed directly @ yoo.

But under the current circumstances, I think Dave is absolutely doing the right thing by not going.
        I agree that dave should NOT sit in the audience while Velvet Revolver plays HIS songs at HIS induction. I think he should go, bring Animal as his guest, (just in case there's trouble) and take the stage when the music starts. Actually it would be good PR if there was a little scuffle.

Move over Janie....DG's got somethin on you.....
        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

LOL...WWE meets RRHOF...

Comment

• hideyoursheep
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2007

LOL...WWE meets RRHOF...
            That would make it Pay-Per-View.....

What an after-show that would be!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

That would make it Pay-Per-View.....

What an after-show that would be!
              I wonder how many other people would jump in until it became a fucking free for all. Patti Smith seems like the type that could take a chair to someone's head.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2007

I wonder how many other people would jump in until it became a fucking free for all. Patti Smith seems like the type that could take a chair to someone's head.
                I dunno...

But I know Ronnie Spector can take a punch......

R.E.M would more than likely curl up in the fetal position....

Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five already sound like a tag- team.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

I think Dave should go and see what happens.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2007

He's better than anything they have going on that night.....

And if he did show, he'd be the only thing going on.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

He's better than anything they have going on that night.....

And if he did show, he'd be the only thing going on.
                      I agree.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2007

I'm just gonna dust off the old T.V. Brick and repeatedly hurl it @ when she gets up there....

It's the least I can do.

Comment

• Dave2007
                          Roadie
                          • Feb 2007

this is my email to vhnd.com

subject: Attention

Tell Britney Vanheineken: the fans know what a lying scum he is...wah i need rehab, the next spep is "I cant tour with dave because I need to get sober,beat cancer, become a hari christna"..etc. Too late girls you announced a tour with Dave! Deliver on your promise or never make another dollar again. Whats methface saying? he has a note from mommy saying its ok to fuck over the fans? No one believes this public attempt at sympathy for spin, give it up...Touring with David Lee Roth is the only choice the sisters have.

Comment

• rustoffa
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

I've rifled through some of this, and it's really nothing new. Sure, the cloudy jabs and winsome insults are funny....I'm guilty of most of the un-funnier ones! Don't make the mistake of betting the farm on any of 'em.

The better part of three years is a long fucking time to harp on Ed's ticket to sobriety.

Looks like I was right, and sorry 'bout the timing.

Mojo Dojo as Betty Ford?

12 steps to THE FURY?

Feel free to use the search function, and thank David Lee Roth for the perverbial intervention.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BrownSound1

I don't think some of you know what in the fuck you're talking about either.

That's a slam dunk.

Originally posted by BrownSound1
                              I don't think Ed planned a damn thing.

Perhaps subconciencly [sp?] he did......

You think he really wanted to face the press, industry, and ex-bandmates on worldwide TV?

I think he was looking for a way out.

Just my opinion.

But what do I know?

Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Too funny...

The next post I read is from WARF, thinking the same thing.

Now I KNOW all hell has broken loose.

WARF and I agree on something

Originally posted by WARF
                                Ed is completely off his rocker.

In 1996, he blamed David Lee Roth's onstage antics during Beck's VMA acceptance speech, as a way to bring forth Gary Cherone courtesy of Ray Danniels.

In 2000, he claimed he had cancer to avoid a David Lee Roth reunion attempt.

Now in 2007, Eddie Van Halen the beer drinkin', Arizona Guitar smashing, Idiot Savant... is checking himself into rehab, to escape having to share the stage with MICHAEL ANTHONY and SAMMY HAGAR!!

Don't let the REHAB scam, or phony van-halen.com message from Eddie Van Halen fool ya, Eddie is a compulsive liar! He never cared about his fans... and he never will... if anyone buys into this bullshit spewin' from Ed's mouth about entering rehab to get better.... maybe they should have themselves admitted into the Betty Ford clinic right next to him.

Drinking didn't cause him to go to rehab, guilt did.
                                Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...