Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PlexiBrown
    Commando
    • Mar 2006

Dave & Alex need to plunder the vaults. Put the box set together. Clean up that video footage. Finish the 2000-01 tracks, and let the guitar parts stand as they are. Keep Van HALEN alive, while Ed gets his life back and then shock the world with the comeback tour of the fucking century next summer.
    100% agreed.
    And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
      Dave doesn't seem to have a problem with it according to what he said in that article. Dave is pissed because the HOF won't let him perform.

unfuckingbelievable

Yeah, I'm sure Dave's just fine with it.

Announce the reunion, announce the tour, announce the Rhino disc......... and then this.

Yeah, Mensa... Dave is just peachy with the whole shebang.

You think what you read is the whole truth?
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• PlexiBrown
        Commando
        • Mar 2006

I sense someone has talked him into it.
        Maybe even Dave.
        And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• diamondsgirl
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

Once again Roth and Roth fans get ripped off.

I still think Dave should just "take" the stage, bring Animal as his guest and TAKE the fucking stage!
          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
            Affirmatitty. 10+ years of swallowing pieces of cork, now this...

I sense someone has talked him into it.

No, I sense someone has walked [dragged] him into it.

Does anyone here actually believe spED wrote the confession on the VH site?

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
              Mattie and I wanted the same notion to be heard at the same time.

This is PURE cuntrol freak spED.

I've been there.

I'm not "retired" by choice. I've seen this kind of TRAINWRECK first hand.

Fuck you ED.

Condolences to Dave, Wolf, and Mikey.... even Roy for that matter.
              1000% on the same page Kip...

I only WISH there was a message board still connected to the offical VAN-HALEN.com....so I could pass along my feelings to that 50+ year old pussy myself.....

"THe GRATEST CUNT in the history of ROCK-N-ROLL....MR EDWARD VAN HALEN....."

It's his big FUCK-YOU to DAVE, Spammy, Mike, & THE FANS.......

All I want is ONE reunion show...just to put the final nail in the legacy....and I'll never give that cunt the time of day again.........

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                Commando
                • Mar 2006

Yeah, I'm sure Dave's just fine with it.
                Dave, like all of us, wish things were different. Since they are what they are, maybe Dave played a role in finally getting Ed to get into rehab so they can eventually have an opportunity to do things right sometime down the road.

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

I bet DAVE wants to PUT Ed into a hospital.......

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                    1000% on the same page Kip...

I only WISH there was a message board still connected to the offical VAN-HALEN.com....so I could pass along my feelings to that 50+ year old pussy myself.....

"THe GRATEST CUNT in the history of ROCK-N-ROLL....MR EDWARD VAN HALEN....."

It's his big FUCK-YOU to DAVE, Spammy, Mike, & THE FANS.......

All I want is ONE reunion show...just to put the final nail in the legacy....and I'll never give that cunt the time of day again.........

Couldn't have said it better, Mattie.

Just when spED thought the High Road and Spotlight might be shone upon Dave, and spED look like the little bitch he is, he pulls this shit.

I've seen it. He PURPOSELY timed it so an intervention would be required and he wouldnt have to answer the questions surrounding this TRAINWRECK FIASCO CLUSTERFUCK.

And now he can BLAME his "addictions" instead of taking responsibilty for his own pettiness.

Fuck him .

CVH is dead.

Long Live CVH

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

I bet Brad wishes the Dome was open now.

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2006

And now he can BLAME his "addictions" instead of taking responsibilty for his own pettiness.
                        So it would be better if he goes on tour in the same or worse shape then he was in 2004? We all saw the video when he played with Chesney and the video from the recent NAMM show. He can't play well in his condition.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                          I bet Brad wishes the Dome was open now.
                          Shit.... he would have banned half the membership in the last hour. And guess who would have been first on the list?
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

MR.WHITE | 3/8/2007, 10:49 pm EST

Edward Van Halen is a sorry excuse for a human being. This “stunt” is yet another way of putting the screws to DAVID LEE ROTH, MICHAEL ANTHONY, SAMMY HAGAR, & the fans.
                            He’s had YEARS of free time when he could have gone into “rehab”, yet waits to the eve of their induction into the RRHOF to do it?
                            “Ever get the feeling you’ve been cheated?”
                            Yeah…once again.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
                              So it would be better if he goes on tour in the same or worse shape then he was in 2004? We all saw the video when he played with Chesney and the video from the recent NAMM show. He can't play well in his condition.
                              No. It would have been better if he took care of this shit years ago BEFORE he lost his wife, a good chunk of his fan base, his dignity as well as his bassplayer AND his chance to perform at the HIS own induction to the RRHOF.

Not to mention that he will never have this set up again. How fucking perfect to start off a huge reunion tour right after being inducted into the RRHoF.
                              Talk about fucking up a free lunch!
                              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• VanHalener
                                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Ellyllions
                                I can't say anything bad.
                                I hope he gets cleaned up.
                                EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE
                                ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

Working...