X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by pflo
    maybe hitch.He seems a little too full of himself, too self amused.
    You are a Very Sad person.

Now go outside and play in the Traffic.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• BrownSound1
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Mar 2003

I dunno...I just don't see this HoF as such a big deal. I think it was started with good intentions back in the day, but now is just a bunch of handjobs given to favorites of "the board."

I'm glad Dave wasn't part of this, and I'm glad Ed and Al weren't there. I mean really, this was a LAME class of inductees. Some of you act like this is the end of the world...I just don't see it.

Velveeta Revolver....what a bunch of lame ass shit that was. If anyone ever tells me Slash is a guitar great I'm going to punch them in the fucking balls. How can you fuck up Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love? That song is SOOOO easy, and he butchered the intro like a fucking guy with five thumbs. The singer....geezus boy sit your punk ass down.

The Mike and Sam show....yeah, that was terrible. I always hear people talking about how Hagar is a better singer, blah blah blah. He fucking sucked elephant cocks.

Oh and as far as someone mentioning Dave should have been there to jam with Keith Richards. He wouldn't have done that thing at the end. You're fucking nuts if you think Roth is going to "jam" onstage like that. Plus, one drunk guitar player is enough to deal with in life, let alone two.

Did anyone notice that Paul Shaffer had to pull Steven Stills back so he would quit soloing long enough to let Keith play? Stills is a fucking dick anyway, and he needs to learn how to turn the fucking reverb DOWN.

Again, I'm glad Van Halen didn't participate. I wish Led Zeppelin had done the same thing, because that jam with Neil Young sucked ass in '95 and it sucked watching it this time around. I don't want to remember my favorite bands like that. Fuck the Hall.

Comment

• VanHalener
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

This just in...Children around the world are suffering a strange illness believed to be brought on by tonights events at the Hall of Shame ceremony...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gCgaEdoKnu8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gCgaEdoKnu8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
        ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Originally posted by hitch1969©
          international symbol for gary cherone.

and AIDS awareness.

FUCK
          They're saluting Mikeys sphincter ....
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Mike Sobolewski
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Mar 2007

Sammy and I would like to thank Dave and Ed for the great lives that we have. Sorry we forgot to mention this at the HOF induction but we were too busy taking credit for everything.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Get Roth to sing one for you Hitch...

he'll go all abernathy on yer ass.

Then you can fly with balloons.

Comment

• jgdrag
                Sniper
                • Jul 2005

This looks like a good time to throw on Largo 82

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Pretty in Pink?
                  Spammy professes his sweet gay love for bassplayer with pink chiffon background lighting and a horny section.....

Comment

• GreenBayLA
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2006

I waited a while to process my feelings. I had low expectations but it was worse than I thought it would be!

Say what you will about Michael Anthony but his speech was nothing but class. He took high road, mentioned Dave and even Gary Cherone (I'm not a fan but again, classy move). And Mike thanked the fans, "if it wasn't for all of you we wouldn't be here". I think he was sincere.

Sammy DID mention Dave but nothing beyond his name...

Velvet Revolver sucked beyond belief! Never was a Scott Weiland fan. He looks like a short haired AXL doing Mick Jagger moves! Both he and Slash played the worst rendition of ATBL Followed by something culled from Runaround (?) w/ a leftover GNR riff.
                    Not to be outdone The Other Half took a bigger dump on Why Can't This Be Dave?

IF VH reunion ever happens I'm ok w/ Wolfgang taking Mikey's place, off key? Try awful!

Funny to see Mike n Spam taking questions about Eddie and Roth. "I Don't Know" was constant refrain.

I wish DLR was there but in hindsight he was better off avoiding this pile of bile.

I thought REM stunk up the stage, they lost it about 15 years ago, LAME. Worst version of I Wanna Be Your Dog ever. Although Michael Stipend IS a real dog.

From the high hopes of RnR HoF and reunion tour announcment to this embarassment. Such is the life of a CVH fan. Truly sad.
                    You know things are bad when the only "live" highlight is a speech by the bass player!!!

The video tribute was the ONLY thing that touched on the (former) glory of THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN!
                    Last edited by GreenBayLA; 03-13-2007, 01:18 AM.
                    "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• hitch1969©
                      Sniper
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by diamondjimi
                      Get a room you fuckin douchebags.

Is that a vintage 0Usukd12 t shirt. XXXL

Booooo, get off the fuckin stage !!!
                      yes... sorta.

look, if this had been a van hagar induction, in my world things would have been right as rain. I love van hagar. I love seeing "the other half" promote van hagarism when eddie, who so as much sold me on this in 86, told me to.

this WASNT a van hagar night. it was VAN HALEN

I'm pissed at ALL of them for getting this wrong

fuck, it was so so so bad

tomorrow is going to be a huge hangover and explanation and i didnt even black out and fuck someone at the rrhof party

jesus

christ \

this

sucks
                      ...get your hitchworld on.

Comment

• pflo
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2006

pflo wishes cancer on me because I'm full of myself???

thats fucking grate, pallie!!!

know what???

I've ALREADY got cancer. UNLIKE eddie van halen, who never did. AND continues to disrespect ALL cancer victims with his LIE

so thanks, you insensitive prick.

My prostate is packed with the BIG C™. I'm not talking COCK, I'm talking CANCER you assface who would call me a homo receptacle in the facial of MY CANCER!!!!

They've given me 6 months to live.

I told them gimme 3... as long as I can spooge some of this disease riddled spunk on the face of pflo® before I fall from this horrible terrible prostate cancer.

eric the astronaut has his connections.

I will die a happy cancer patient. FUCK the make a wish motherfuckers.

eric the actor is my motherfucking make a wish.

and you make-a-my-dreams-come-true

whoooo hooo, whoooo hoooo!!!

hall and oates ROCK the hall of fame

=h=
                        You just wished it on Eddie, who was a former guitar GENIOUS. So , yes, I do wish it on you, how does it feel, prick?

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Here's a picture of Ed after watching the broadcast

Comment

• Mike Sobolewski
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Mar 2007

Got Wolf?????

Comment

• Isaac R.
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Dec 2006

so fucking 1st wife regretful

fuck

fuck

fuck

=h=
                              EXACTLY

Comment

• VanHalener
                                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                                Here's a picture of Ed after watching the broadcast
                                Maybe it was more like this since about now he should be jonesing pretty hard
                                ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

Working...