Banned
    • Dec 2003

Ouch

Comment

• street_lethal
      Groupie
      • May 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
      Yankee Rose...Hot Dog and a shake...Shyboy.....A Lil' Ain't enough....
      Goin Crazy..........
      Suck my dick Mr. 3 posts!!!

If you believe the tunes you listed are as good as the ones I listed from VH than do another line. Please.

That's not even worth responding to.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

hey chris...new alias? how many are there to come?

(and this is my 1000st post)
        Last edited by DavidLeeNatra; 05-30-2004, 04:33 PM.
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• classicdude
          Foot Soldier
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by gslinger
          I'm in fighting shape & ready for this 4 month Van Spammy Tour!! I even just finished a movie role where I played "death warmed over". My best friends Johnny Red and Johnny Black loved my acting part!

LMAO!! Hilarious - looks like George Carlin just crawled out of the drunk tank at the county jail after spending a night or two...

Comment

• rustoffa
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by street_lethal
            I've been a VH fan for over twenty years so I respect Dave and Eddie for the music they created together. No i'm not a Hagar fan, in fact his voice annoys the shit out of me but i'm not going to kid myself into thinking anything they did seperately is as good as the stuff they created together.

In the end it's all a matter of opinion anyway.

You can stick your middle finger up your ass now.
            Look at the sign...it doesn't say the "Dave and Eddie Army". If you wanna wax philosophical on weight carrying or DLR solo efforts (btw, you didn't even mention the DLR Band record) just go the fuck over to the goddamned links. Look at the goddamned sign and shut the FUCK up.

Comment

• street_lethal
              Groupie
              • May 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
              Look at the sign...it doesn't say the "Dave and Eddie Army". If you wanna wax philosophical on weight carrying or DLR solo efforts (btw, you didn't even mention the DLR Band record) just go the fuck over to the goddamned links. Look at the goddamned sign and shut the FUCK up.
              Look at the name of this forum ...Main VH/DLR Discussion....

Now, please, shut the FUCK up.

There's a reason I didn't mention the DLR band record, it's not worth mentioning.
              Last edited by street_lethal; 05-31-2004, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• madraoul
                Foot Soldier
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by street_lethal
                Look at the name of this forum ...Main VH/DLR Discussion....

Now, please, shut the FUCK up.

There's a reason I didn't mention the DLR band record, it's not worth mentioning.
                Is everyone on Mars as musically astute as you are? Is it true your ears are made of tin? Why did you download Hagarita's brain? Are the reports true about your kind parading in front of the mirror while wearing red jump suits and screeching out the lyrics to "Plain
                Jane?" Are you not going to leave earth until Hagarita and the Drunk Dutchmen have Journey-like success?

Morbo demands answers!!!!!!!!

Comment

• street_lethal
                  Groupie
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by madraoul
                  Is everyone on Mars as musically astute as you are? Is it true your ears are made of tin? Why did you download Hagarita's brain? Are the reports true about your kind parading in front of the mirror while wearing red jump suits and screeching out the lyrics to "Plain
                  Jane?" Are you not going to leave earth until Hagarita and the Drunk Dutchmen have Journey-like success?

Morbo demands answers!!!!!!!!
                  I have no idea and don't care about WTF you're talking about.

Take another hit off the bong.

Main VH/DLR Discussion

Comment

• madraoul
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Feb 2004

Is everyone on Mars as witty as you are? By the way, how do you "march to Mars?"

Comment

• pete
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Is everyone on Mars as witty as you are? By the way, how do you "march to Mars?"
                      Oh NO!!!

This guy is good!

ROFLMAO

Comment

• street_lethal
                        Groupie
                        • May 2004

Wasn't meant to be witty, I have no idea WTF you're talking about.

March to Mars, lol. That was a piece of shit.

I don't like Hagar dude so get off it. Never did never will. Just pointing out I like old VH in this thread and they are no substitues. I know people love Dave here and so do I but we all know vintage VH was the shit.
                        Last edited by street_lethal; 05-31-2004, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• gslinger
                          Foot Soldier
                          • May 2004

Eddie's Dog Barlow...looks like he taught him well.
                          <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
                          "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
                          </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
                          <center>
                          "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
                          <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>

Comment

• gslinger
                            Foot Soldier
                            • May 2004

Rework
                            "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
                            </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
                            <center>
                            "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>

Comment

• gslinger
                              Foot Soldier
                              • May 2004

Stoned? I'm not Stonedddddddd!!!...I’m working on my Angus Young look to see if AC/DC will pick me up as a third guitarist! They’ve sold 20 million albums more than we have anyway ya know.......
                              <center>

Comment

• Mezro
                                Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by gslinger
                                Eddie's Dog Barlow...looks like he taught him well.
                                LMFAO...that one is a classic bro.

Mezro...all that was missing was the bleeding anus
                                Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

Working...