Clear All
  • gslinger
    Foot Soldier
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
    LMFAO...that one is a classic bro.

Mezro...all that was missing was the bleeding anus

Shittttttttt LMAO....brutal!!!!!!!!!
    <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
    "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
    </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
    <center>
    "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
    <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>

Comment

• gslinger
      Foot Soldier
      • May 2004

Pics for the "Eddie Hall of Shame"
      "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
      </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
      <center>
      "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>

Comment

• gslinger
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2004

"Eddie Hall of Shame" Pic courtesy of guwapo_rocker!
        <center>

Comment

• gslinger
          Foot Soldier
          • May 2004

"Eddie Hall of Shame" Pic courtesy of VH Links Suck
          <center>

Comment

• street_lethal
            Groupie
            • May 2004

LMAO.

Comment

• gslinger
              Foot Soldier
              • May 2004

Hell can at least Val play.....Eddieeeeeeeeeeee
              <center>

Comment

• gslinger
                Foot Soldier
                • May 2004

“Hey Kenny Wayne, be a bro and check the growing hole in the back of my head and see if any more of my brains have fallen out” ’98
                <center>

Comment

• freak
                  Sniper
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by madraoul
                  Is everyone on Mars as witty as you are? By the way, how do you "march to Mars?"
                  Low oxygen requirements and sufficient enough mass to not go *poof* in a vacuum.

Sammy's so there, dude.

Comment

• rustoffa
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by gslinger
                    Eddie's Dog Barlow...looks like he taught him well.
                    No shit bro, look what the fuck he did to the guard dog.

Comment

• gslinger
                      Foot Soldier
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                      No shit bro, look what the fuck he did to the guard dog.

Thatssssss good!!!
                      <center>

Comment

• gslinger
                        Foot Soldier
                        • May 2004

I like these marketing pricks on ludes with their graphics software. This is the marketing artwork that went out to the media stations in the PR packet for "It's About Time" and this promo pic is to be used for the other two new VH tracks when they come out. Sure compares to all the other current pics on this thread of Eddie. Jesusssss
                        <center>

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Yo gslinger, like 4 of the pics in this thread I've never seen before and I've been on the boards for 4 years now! ...

Nice work ...

Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• poppadingo
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Apr 2004

How about Just Like Paradise, Slam Dunk, She's My Machine, Drop in the Bucket? No they're not "radio" hits but it's safe to say that Roth had a HUGE hand in what came out of VH and his solo stuff shows it. The guy takes chances and I respect that.
                            You just can't fix stupid

Comment

• poppadingo
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Apr 2004

sorry guys, I don't know how this ended up here.
                              You just can't fix stupid

Comment

• gigolo
                                Roadie
                                • May 2004

Originally posted by gslinger
                                I like these marketing pricks on ludes with their graphics software. This is the marketing artwork that went out to the media stations in the PR packet for "It's About Time" and this promo pic is to be used for the other two new VH tracks when they come out. Sure compares to all the other current pics on this thread of Eddie. Jesusssss
                                agree but the graphics is cool
                                Hey you Van Dutch guys. Your names Neil & Bob or is that what you do!

Comment

Working...