X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by General Hina
    DLR is 10,000 plus travel expenses for a hour set.

General Hina
    Actually I believe you are correct. Im pretty sure Ive read that too. $10, ooo US plus expenses. Hmmmmm.....
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by lms2
      BT from where do you hale? I say we should start a collection, find a central meeting place, get Dave's ass to the party and have our own no holds bar-b-q. We could serve up some grilled sheep!
      Southern part of Upper Canada. Just North and Central of Lower Canada. Im in the largest province.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

with all those clues do you think an American could answer that? Want to know why they can't? Because Americans are not taught proper or any at all Canadian Histroy. Yet in my Country we are taught from grade 2 world cultures. Then by grade 4 American and World History all the while learning our own. By grade 12 you would have taken at least 2 compulsory world history courses. Not including Jr High or elementary levels.

Comment

• lms2

Okay, so we have the party in Canada. I've always wanted to go there.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

sorry didn't mean to run off like that... must be the green in me...

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

yeah man, thats what Im thinking. Im think David Lee Roth bash. Rent out a bar locally, and set it up. cant be all that difficult. Call the agency book him for a date and make the arrangements through them. Make sure the bar is free and clear to do this of course.
              They too would want cash. The money they'd make otherwise being open to public, and a cut off the party. But yeah man..totally.

Comment

• lms2

Yea here in the states when someone says Where do you live, we just give 'em the name of a state, or a town. Unless we don't like 'em. Then we say something smart ass like in a house or in a cave. Where I live our schools are getting suspended as of July 1. No funding. Not sure if the kids are even gonna get to go in August or not!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

God that sucks. really? Public schools aren't paid through municipal taxes? I mean we close schools too, but we make sure, that everyone goes to a school somewhere. Even if the class sizes are too big. Like 30 I think is big for here.

Comment

• lms2

Thats one of the things that really ticks me off about the 4 and 5 star packages for this tour. You pay what $350 bucks to watch the sound guys set up and you don't even get a freaking meet and greet. What the hell.

Comment

• lms2

Our schools are funded through a number of differn't taxes both locally and federally. The schools here really suck though. a couple of years ago the government implented a new accontablity program to make sure the kids are learning, and our schools have failed to meet the criteria for both years. I think thats where the funding problems are coming from. That and in the states, the work ethic is dead. Its all about the money. Everyone wants more money for doing less work.

Comment

• Sarge
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Dave is at least 30 thousand plus expenses..
                        ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
                        The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
                        [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• lms2

Yea but see, were gonna start being nice to Hitch so he'll get us a discount beings as he is the man and all.

Comment

• hot for david
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                            This must be possible to do. Right? Or is that crazy. I want to hire him for the night to play to a small crowd of family and friends. Id pay for the band and Dave's travel and hotel stay and shit. But just Daves cost, How much you think it would send me back?
                            Im serious about this.
                            Weed, Beers and a party with Dave. How cool?
                            that's pretty cool n' if you can make it , i want to go to see dave
                            "life can be good with the right people"- andi deris

Woman Of Dark Desires
                            http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...9b5fac7ede.jpg

Comment

• Jano
                              Commando
                              • Feb 2004

Re: I want to hire Dave for a bash!

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                              This must be possible to do. Right? Or is that crazy. I want to hire him for the night to play to a small crowd of family and friends. Id pay for the band and Dave's travel and hotel stay and shit. But just Daves cost, How much you think it would send me back?
                              Im serious about this.
                              Weed, Beers and a party with Dave. How cool?
                              I'll come over sound like fun,in august i have 4 weeks of vacation !
                              Let's do it Big T !!!! :bottle:
                              little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
                              http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• lms2

Big T, I hope you check this thread when you log back on. I really thought about that alot last night. It sounds like fun. Well, I don't know if you consider us here at the army friends and family or not, and whether or not you have the funds to do this for just your real friends and family...but I think a David Lee Roth Army Convention w/ an appearnce from the Toast Master General himself sound totally outrageous.

Comment

Working...