X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Douglas T.
    Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
    Only when that said person, in this case Ed, hits rock bottom and seeks out help, is the time to do so. You can't put when it's time to go to rehab on a timetable, thats for sure.
    Uh .... NOT .... you should go BEFORE you hit "rock bottom"!! He shouldn't got that bad off to start with!

Comment

• Douglas T.
      Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
      Plus it got to the point where they announced the summer tour with Dave then the promoters, fender and probably others including Dave and Al most likely said something like "there is no way we are going to tour until you dry out a bit first and then have a sponsor following you around to keep an eye on you".
      Back to mine and a few others point about OSHA requirements!

Comment

• MUSICMANN
        Sniper
        • Apr 2004

“ Originally posted by MUSICMANN
        Only when that said person, in this case Ed, hits rock bottom and seeks out help, is the time to do so. You can't put when it's time to go to rehab on a timetable, thats for sure. ”

Uh .... NOT .... you should go BEFORE you hit "rock bottom"!! He shouldn't got

Only Ed would have known what rock bottom was. Do you actually think people that have a drinking problem listens to what others say. How do you think they get in the condition they are in.

Comment

• Douglas T.
          Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

A lot of people go before friends intervene! I guess hanging around people like Spammy it's easy to tip a few too many back in saddnes!

Comment

• Douglas T.
            Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

When was it the world was poking fun at ed because of the Tales from the Crypt pics. About that time or even before that time he shoulda looked at himself and been strong enough to do something! You would think anyway!

Comment

• MUSICMANN
              Sniper
              • Apr 2004

I agree. but i don't think he was seeing himself having a problem. It was more than likely, wasn't until Dave stepped back into the picture, that maybe he finally woke up and seen he had hit bottom and it was time to get help. Do i wish it would have been a few months prior to the HOF induction, yes i do, but what happened happened and now that he is looking and seeming fine, it is time to get rockin again.

Comment

Working...