• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gslinger
    Foot Soldier
    • May 2004

a3. Socialite Lulu Johnson and trainer David Kirsch with guest

ps: my lips are sealed, tehe! - Trixie
    <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
    "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
    </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
    <center>
    "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
    <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>

Comment

• gslinger
      Foot Soldier
      • May 2004

a4. Singer Samantha Cole and friend Peirra
      "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
      </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
      <center>
      "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>

Comment

• gslinger
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2004

a5. Actress Stephanie March and fiancé Bobby Flay
        <center>

Comment

• Hecubus
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rubnose
          Van Halen is releasing a New song and kicking off a new tour with Sammy and Dave is in the Hamptons. ????

Baseball cap, sun glasses and short hair with drink in hand. What a fine looking jew.

How upsetting. This is what David Lee Roth does nowadays. No rockin album in sight. This guy is just a bummer.
          Everyones favorite rock legend doing dick. Posing as usual. Fucking sad.

A skank on his lap with a dog and a cigar. While the rest of us wait and wait for something remotely similar to a DLR CD.

Diamond Dissapointment. Sorry Guys.
          Nice fucking anti-semitic crack, douche.

Take a long walk off a short pier.

"Honey, my shirt got itself torn up. My shirt tore itself on that stripper's hand, and I need it to be sewed up for the show."
          "No problem, Dave, no problem. Say hello to Fluffy."
          "Fuck you, Fluffy."
          "No, no, you're going to upset Fluffy."
          "I ain't saying hello to no stuffed bear."
          "You know, now that I think about it, it's going to take a little longer to sew up that shirt than I was thinking."
          "Hi Fluffy, how you been?"
          "Now that I'm thinking of it even more, it's going to take half the time, Double D, Diamond Dave! Would you hold Fluffy?"
          "N--- yeah."

Comment

• gigolo
            Roadie
            • May 2004

Originally posted by gslinger
            a3. Socialite Lulu Johnson and trainer David Kirsch with guest

ps: my lips are sealed, tehe! - Trixie
            Nice new pixs! ~ I married but those blonds with Dave, what I could do with that.

Socialite Lulu, lol, nice way of saying pro slut, must be one of Robin Byrd's girls. Those slobbering dudes, look like they are going to take her down right there on the deck.
            Hey you Van Dutch guys. Your names Neil & Bob or is that what you do!

Comment

• gslinger
              Foot Soldier
              • May 2004

posted by tv
              <center>

Comment

• gslinger
                Foot Soldier
                • May 2004

Originally posted by gigolo
                Nice new pixs! ~ I married but those blonds with Dave, what I could do with that.

Socialite Lulu, lol, nice way of saying pro slut, must be one of Robin Byrd's girls. Those slobbering dudes, look like they are going to take her down right there on the deck.
                a very nasty girl, where's Robin Byrd's film crew xoxoxox trixie
                Last edited by gslinger; 06-30-2004, 08:12 PM.
                <center>

Comment

• gigolo
                  Roadie
                  • May 2004

Hey you Van Dutch guys. Your names Neil & Bob or is that what you do!

Comment

• murph2255
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Jul 2004

Damnit I should have been there, thats right near my house.....somebody inform me of these things...

Comment

Working...