• pete
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VANHALEN2004
          You gotta love this
          That's a fat fuck

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Hey 2004 any band can play strip clubs for free drinks!!!

Comment

• gslinger
              Foot Soldier
              • May 2004

VANHALEN2004:

Fucccckkkkkkk dickhead, wake up pleaseeeeee!!!!. I personally know executives for the promoter of both the last Sammy solo Tour and the Diamond Dave-Sammy 2002 Tour. Secondly, I'm not one of the Sammy haters here, and until of recent didn't have a problem with the guy. However, I and many others, now DO have a very serious ethics problem with Hagar and f—king Eddie too, and can assure you that more than a few musicians will never National work again after this 2004 VH Tour disaster.

The facts are, Sammy's last two Tours were money losers because he comps so many tickets to have all those "fans" behind him on-stage, and pays so much money for all the strippers/models/hot chicks and farm animals to be on-stage as part of his show. Don't get me wrong, I love all the hot big titted broads at Sammy's shows..(could do without the farm animals, thank you!), particularly since it ain't costing me, and my group, any money to be there!

I love all the hot chicks at Dave’s shows also, but unlike Hagar, Dave puts on a great show without the need for “Hagar style” props. They’re just the extra icing on the cake.

First, I, and my group, have always paid to see Diamond Dave perform - never paid for Hagar.

Second, Dave doesn’t have to pay for all the extra “Sammy style” “professional Touring support”. That’s why Dave’s part of the joint bill 2002 Tour made money, and Hagar’s part lost money!

Third, the hot chicks at Dave’s concerts aren’t “on the clock”, (like at Hagar’s gigs) and for the right “Dave style” kinda man, will go home with you and wax your cane!!!
              <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
              "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
              </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
              <center>
              "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
              <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

BAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Comment

• gslinger
                  Foot Soldier
                  • May 2004

I like how Hagar is sucking Eddie’s cock using a 5150/Peavey head/cabinet at his Cabo-Slobo club when the fraud is endorsed by Crate Amplifers.
                  "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
                  </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
                  <center>
                  "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>

Comment

• VANHALEN2004
                    Head Fluffer
                    • May 2004

The only reason Sammy is using those is because His albums and tours don't sell SHIT. Now DLR can afford new shit every tour. All his albums are platinum and his tours sell out everywhere. "Diamond Dave" out sold all of Sammy's albums he's done since 96'.

Comment

• Golden AWe
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Some shorts huh!
                      Originally posted by Cato
                      Golden, why are you FAT?
                      Originally posted by lesfunk
                      Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Coyote
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Golden AWe
                        Some shorts huh!
                        I used to wear shorts like that.

when I was 5 years old.
                        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

His clothes would make a cat cringe, and they are colorblind.

Comment

• gslinger
                            Foot Soldier
                            • May 2004

Some people come dressed for the party
                            <center>

Comment

• gslinger
                              Foot Soldier
                              • May 2004

OUFU2.....!!!!!!!!
                              <center>

Comment

• VANHALEN2004
                                Head Fluffer
                                • May 2004

Women cum automaticly when they see that. It could also turn a straight man Gay!!!! It gave Sammy a Hard On

Comment

Working...