Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Dave would never sing that Hagar shit...he could show him how it's done singing row, row, row your boat...

which would be a step above any Hagar song...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

This just keeps getting better and better.............Is Spammy gonna jump off the drum riser to start the show too?!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by FORD
        Now I would agree that Mikey did a good job and it was the highlight of the VDIII tour. But better than Dave? Not a chance
        a highlight of the VDIII show?...

dude...how could you pull your head long enough out of the puke bucket...

one of the only shows that I TRIED to move BACK on...to get away from that horseshit...

the highlight was it was 1 1/2 hours...not as much pain as a normal show...would have preferred it to be much shorter...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

They are opening and closing the concert with Roth songs.

LMAO!!!

I don't think Sam realises that Ed has got him bent over.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            [B]

one of the only shows that I TRIED to move BACK on...to get away from that horseshit...

LMAO Fucking classic!

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hey, I didn't actually GO to the VDIII tour. It's just that the Mikey clip is the only thing from the tour's boots that I can listen to. Even though Eddie actually plays great on the stuff, I can't get past Cherone's blasphemization of the material. Especially when he tried to sing the ending to Mean Street "Loooooooord Striiiiiiiike that poor boy Dooooooooowwwwwwwwwwn"
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

"LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE DRESSED UP AS SEATS TONITE!!!!!!"

Comment

• Mezro
                  Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                  "LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE DRESSED UP AS SEATS TONITE!!!!!!"
                  LMFAO...shit..even Gary looks like a savior compared to Fat Sam & Little Boy.

Mezro...gary cherone, superstar, anal beads and extreme bitterness, no matter where you are
                  Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• gslinger
                    Foot Soldier
                    • May 2004

Melodic News, Melodic CD Stores, Melodic Labels, MelodicRock Links, MelodicRockXtra, MelodicRock Records

----------------------------
                    VAN HALEN SHAKE IT ON STAGE FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS DECADE!:
                    Van Halen have just completed their dress rehearsal gig for the 2004 tour kicking off next week. One person at the show was melodicrock.com reader Rob Golenberg, who e-mailed this in immediately upon getting home from the show:

"Just got home from the Van Halen dress rehearsal at Sony studios in LA. What a show. They did the whole show and it rocked. Set is cool. Opened with Jump and did a total of 5 DLR era tunes (including Somebody Get Me A Dr.). During Eddie's solo, Wolfgang comes out and plays with him. 2 hr show which will not disappoint! A must see when they go out."

The set also features the 3 brand new songs from the upcoming compilation Best Of Both Worlds; namely, It's About Time, Up For Breakfast and Learning To See. I'm sure there will be further reports from the show online shortly.

In related news, the 90 second sample I featured of the new track It's About Time broke a mr.com download record, with 34,654 people downloading the track. A further 11,000 downloaded the full length version I featured for a few days!

--------------
                    Fuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkk!. What a bunch of f—king crap!!!!. MelodicRock.com is nothing but a cock in their mouth, wanta be pimp site for another washed up hack band.

These are the same MF’s that ballyhooed and promotionally back the 2003 Jack Russell & Great White Tour before those pricks killed 100 people, and injured another 180, on Feb 20, 2003 with their opening number pyrotechnics, in the worst fire every started by an entertainment act in U.S. history. Then after the fire melodicrock.com participates in the band’s management directed coverup attempts of the facts.

Same thing going with this Van Spammy coverage. MelodicRock’s people have so much CCC executive’s cum in their mouth, I’m surprise some of them haven’t chocked to death on it already!
                    Last edited by gslinger; 06-02-2004, 03:25 PM.
                    <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
                    "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
                    </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
                    <center>
                    "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
                    <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>

Comment

• moose
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Sarge
                      Sammy opening with Jump..
                      That guy cannot escape Roth's shadow.

I bet if a condition of the reunion was for him to sing only Roth era songs for the reunion tour he would have bit.

Dave will never sing any of Sammy's songs..
                      But Sammy will always have to sing Dave songs..
                      Nuff said..Sarge finally drove a stake right through the hearts of all the sheep... spam always has to sing DAVE songs....and if a real reunion was to flourish in the near future..Dave sing van gaygar songs..NEVER IN A MILLION FUCKIN YEARS.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that they just keep fucking things up....

Open the show with a bubblegum song like "Jump" ??

No wailin' EVH guitar ???

It's official fellas, Van Halen has turned into Kajagoogoo.....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                          he could show him how it's done singing row, row, row your boat...
                          "Merrily, uh-huh, merrily, come on, merrily, hell yeah, merrily, life is just a shot of tequilla baby !!!"
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Panamark
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Can somebody from that show please comment on Ed's playing ability !!!
                            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• gslinger
                              Foot Soldier
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                              Can somebody from that show please comment on Ed's playing ability !!!
                              EVH's playing ability, BBBBaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Why do you think they kept the performance part of the video so short and the bulk of it being those brilliant oral performances by Mikey and Slash Van Halen!
                              <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
                              "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
                              </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
                              <center>
                              "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
                              <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>

Comment

• pete
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sarge
                                Sammy opening with Jump..
                                This guy has no pride, integrity, or talent.

unreal.

Comment

Working...