X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BenJammin
    Foot Soldier
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by LstLkly2Succeed
    Well that's just not optimistic.... Even if come of it is true I don't think the last part is. I mean nothing can beat what they were in the early 80's, but the reunion would be more than a "sad reflection on time lost." Maybe I'm just being selfish, but I wasn't alive to see them back in the 80's and I really want an opportunity to se CVH before Eddie dies of alcohol poisoning. If they actually had a legitimate reunion (I refuse to call 1996 legitimate) if it happened...I do believe they could rekindle what they had. I mean they were the best, there's no reason they shouldn't be able to bring that charisma back, especially with Dave there. The only thing left to get rid of is the egos standing in the way. I refuse to call this "game over."

Ahhh, the naive smell of youthful optimism!

Just some perspective for you... I've been waiting for them to get back together longer than you've been alive! So if I'm not being "optimistic", I've got due reason. They (sisters) have been jerking us around for a long, long time, and just like when I was a younger man, and a good lookin' hoochie momma played games with me, I [eventually] got a clue and said fuck off.

I was venting and in a round-about way was saying "Fuck off, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!" to the current incarnation of whatever the VH band is supposed to be.

I'm tired of being stroked, my balls hurt and the shaft is getting raw, either just stop or finish me off, bitches!
    Last edited by BenJammin; 07-01-2007, 01:28 PM.
    "Money can't buy poverty." -Marty Feldman

Comment

• LstLkly2Succeed
      Groupie
      • Jun 2007

Originally posted by BenJammin
      Ahhh, the naive smell of youthful optimism!

Just some perspective for you... I've been waiting for them to get back together longer than you've been alive! So if I'm not being "optimistic", I've got due reason. They (sisters) have been jerking us around for a long, long time, and just like when I was a younger man, and a good lookin' hoochie momma played games with me, I [eventually] got a clue and said fuck off.

I was venting and in a round-about way was saying "Fuck off, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!" to the current incarnation of whatever the VH band is supposed to be.

I'm tired of being stroked, my balls hurt and the shaft is getting raw, either just stop or finish me off, bitches!
      Fine, you have a right to be pessimistic, I guess everyone does at this point. Don't let it make you cranky though, it just feels better to think that there's a reunion in the future. Maybe in 22 years I'll be cranky too, but for now I'm gonna believe they'll get back together.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.

~Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...