Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR'sCock
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Well, time will tell, but the true telling sign of the time is the fact that our fearless leader Mr. Roth is way too quiet.

There is always hope, eh?

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Well, I can see Dave, Ed and Al focusing their energies on new music since tour plans fell through this year.

And what better way to spend the time then make NEW music?

Ed can lay down all the bass parts if Sauce Boy ain't gonna be around. He can come in later to provide some background vox. But he has to be on the tour.
      =V V=
      ole No.1 The finest
      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Another "update" from the Girl, hunh?

Great...hey, wake me up when that nutless wonder has something other than baseless rumor and shit WE ALREADY FUCKING KNOW to report...

Or when I get the gig playing bass, either or.
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Redballjets88
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

nice new sig there bob
          R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Thank you.
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Awesome pic in your sig Bob.

Comment

• katie
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                THE GUY is full of shit.

But I will say this...

There is no doubt if they're doing anything that it's a new album. They have no bass player. They can't tour. They can't do anything but record...

...and that's probably best for the ex-alcoholic right now.

And I bet Dave's game.

And I'd rather an album than a tour any fucking day.

I just really hope this album pans out...

I really believe they're doing one. Ed's probably all inspired coming out of there...
                You know nothing & you are a complete idiot.
                But please, don’t let that stop you from making a complete fool of yourself again.

Cool!

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                  Whilst the CVH logo is displayed at the official site, theres hope...
                  AMEN MATE!!!

Also, I've been off and on for the better part of the last year. Regardless, hasn't this "The Guy" been seemingly on the ball according to several of the happenings? :confused:

By no means am I either shooting the dude nor praising him but has he been proven to be Eddymonish in the least bit?

Fuck, after that RNRHOF thing of which both infuriated me and made me be sooooooo embarrassed to be a VH fan, I'll take any good news at this point. I'm still happy Dave stayed clear of that shit. Fucking Micheal Anthony and The Round Rocker tarnished VH's image moreso than if nobody had shown up. What sucks is we all know Dave had been looking forward to that induction for years. Yet, he stayed clear, is staying quiet which makes me believe that something epic might be on the horizon. SO FUCK YOU HAGAR AND ANTHONY SELF-INFLICTED, BATHROOM WALL CALKERS!!!

Again, I've been a hopeless dreamer since 1984 awaiting a folowup to the album "1984" you know? That makes me a pathetic fan.

So and at the end of the day and in the world of net trolls, where's it been proven that this "The Guy" is actually one?
                  Last edited by MAX; 05-30-2007, 04:04 AM.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• frankfasteddie
                    Roadie
                    • Dec 2005

for those of you who seem to have missed the announcement they have a bass player its wolfgang van halen.
                    Are you Mr. Roth? I said yes I am. She said well Mr. Roth I can't serve you anymore because I think your drunk and if I was you girlfriend I'd put poison in your drink! And I looked in the bottle and I said why you old witch if I was your boyfriend I'd fucking well drink it too!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

MAXIMUS !!!

ROTH ARMY WARRIOR !!

I have no probs with "The Guy" Whether he genueinely is close to the
                      action, or is just making a really good calculated guess,
                      his info is always thereabouts from what I can tell.....
                      Harmless either way and fun to read.

My gut feeling is some writing is going down, or about too,
                      and that seems to be backed up by several respected people
                      here.. (Whether or not they chose to go public about it..)

Agree about the HOF shit..
                      Man, I read all about it here, then when I finally saw the Youtubes,
                      it was like, WTF ??

Was this induction arranged by the links ???

I mean it was their two main toy boys,
                      the other half, whatever,

Up there accepting an award for CVH ???
                      Forgive me if Im wrong, but was Sammy even part of CVH ??

And of course I noted the obligatory tequila plug..
                      (Via the support band)

At least Ed's merchandise has something to do with CVH !!!

That moment was Dave's.. But methinks when the final curtain
                      falls on the Halens... The last smile we see will be the first one
                      we noticed !
                      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                        MAXIMUS !!!

ROTH ARMY WARRIOR !!

I have no probs with "The Guy" Whether he genueinely is close to the
                        action, or is just making a really good calculated guess,
                        his info is always thereabouts from what I can tell.....
                        Harmless either way and fun to read.

My gut feeling is some writing is going down, or about too,
                        and that seems to be backed up by several respected people
                        here.. (Whether or not they chose to go public about it..)

Agree about the HOF shit..
                        Man, I read all about it here, then when I finally saw the Youtubes,
                        it was like, WTF ??

Was this induction arranged by the links ???

I mean it was their two main toy boys,
                        the other half, whatever,

Up there accepting an award for CVH ???
                        Forgive me if Im wrong, but was Sammy even part of CVH ??

And of course I noted the obligatory tequila plug..
                        (Via the support band)

At least Ed's merchandise has something to do with CVH !!!

That moment was Dave's.. But methinks when the final curtain
                        falls on the Halens... The last smile we see will be the first one
                        we noticed !

MARKIMUS!!!

MY ROTHARMY MENTOR AND STELLAR FRIEND!!!

Oh dear, did you just cover a lot of bases with that post...

Yes and indeed, that RNRHOF was a linkers wet-fucking-dream. Unfortunately and for the rest of us living in somewhat of a reality, it was soooooooo fucking embarrassing and disgraceful. I know many were pissed at Dave for not showing up and stealing the show with his alpha male prowess. I said it at the time and I STILL stand by it, NOTHING could've saved that shit and Dave was BEYOND wise by staying the fuck away. Many reasons... The first being that Spam said for many years that our hero (DLR) would be camped out at the Waldorf a month prior to the induction ceremony. Secondly, Anthony said that during the induction that he kept waiting for Dave to surprisingly bust out from behind the curtains. Instead, Dave shined and leaving those two portly and short dipshits to show the world what we've already known for years... They suck and mean NOTHING regarding Van Halen!!! ROLLING ON THE MOTHER FUCKING FLOOR LAUGHING MY MOTHER FUCKING ASS OFF!!!

Instead, those two morons got the NOTHING of which they were most deserving!!! Sheep lapped it up whilst the rest of the world (VHFANS or not) hid their collective faces in shame. Again, that Other Half acceptance speech and performance of "Why Can't This Be Dave?" has got to go down as one of the most pathetic and embarrassing things in RNR history. Add the fact that even that queeya Michael Stipe was like "Get Hag the fuck away from me!!!" and Michael Anthony was shoved in the background only to smack a tambourine during the encore and grand finale.

Yes indeed, Dave's silence speaks nothing but volumes to me as does posters like this "The Guy" and that recent one from DDLR. We shall see but I'm forever the optimist. Fuck, I've held on since 1984, why in the fuck would I back out now? lol

I've becum Cumfortbly Numb.......
                        Last edited by MAX; 05-30-2007, 04:43 AM.
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by katie
                          You know nothing & you are a complete idiot.
                          But please, don’t let that stop you from making a complete fool of yourself again.

Cool!
                          Just can't let it rest, can you?

Cunt.

Speaking of "knowing nothing", how 'bout some new tidbits from Ross Halfwit?
                          Originally posted by perilouspete
                          fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by frankfasteddie
                            for those of you who seem to have missed the announcement they have a bass player its wolfgang van halen.
                            And since you seem to have missed the announcement...

Wolfgang made a statement that he was too young to tour, or some such shit.

So the bass player slot is very much up in the air.
                            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

See, I'm still sooooo out of the loop. What's the gig with this "katie" person? I just heard she had something to do with that Russ Hufflin/Zloz wannabe dude or something? Now and everytime I logon here, there's some flamewar going on regarding either her or Savicki, what gives? :confused:

Oh and even though I don't mod this forum anymore, nor have I for a looooooooong time, I still feel like a I have a bit of responsibility to it. With that being said, let's keep this Days of Our Lives/Katie shit out of Main ok?

I mean and from what I've read, there are plenty of other forums more well suited, no? How about tryin' Arielle's dump forum?
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by MAX
                                See, I'm still sooooo out of the loop. What's the gig with this "katie" person? I just heard she had something to do with that Russ Hufflin/Zloz wannabe dude or something? Now and everytime I logon here, there's some flamewar going on regarding either her or Savicki, what gives? :confused:

Oh and even though I don't mod this forum anymore, nor have I for a looooooooong time, I still feel like a I have a bit of responsibility to it. With that being said, let's keep this Days of Our Lives/Katie shit out of Main ok?

I mean and from what I've read, there are plenty of other forums more well suited, no? How about tryin' Arielle's dump forum?

MAX...

KATIE is the one who put "the Katie shit" in Main.

Arielle's Dump is overflowing with Katie shit.

She's a Spammy fan and an incessant shit-stirrer. I offer this thread as "Exhibit A."

Enjoy...

Comment

Working...