They look awful,what happened if Dave were in

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lms2

Originally posted by dysfunction
    Can you play a 22 minute solo like Eddie. Didn't think so.
    I never could...at least I admit it.

Comment

• cwsmith17
      Sniper
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
      I agree. The image they protray now, looks old. They look tired. They don't look like they are ready to tour and kick any kind of rock and roll ass after, what? 11 years? They are finished. dave would be smart to stay away from this crap.
      I would stll like to see them get back together for just one more tour................but, it is going to happen.

Comment

• hot for david
        Head Fluffer
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by General Hina
        First: Who is copying Dave? In the past 15 years who has copied Dave?

Second: I have never seen a more broken down wannabe rockstar in all my life.
        DLR is the epitome of trying to hang on to what he was in 1984.
        From the shiny pants suits to the bad white stringy long hair.
        Dave's appearance and onstage antics are a joke.
        If you've seen him lately he is nothing more than a nostalgia act.

Over and Out,
        General Hina
        that's not tru he doesn't need to do that to feel better , doesn't matter if he has long n' blond heair or if he wears shinny clothes he's still bein DAVE ok , n' that's tru that some people are trayin' to copy him athe most notorius example is spammy , i'm not sayin' that spammy wants to wear the same clothes than Dave , but he's tryin' to be more than DAVE in vh ,so don't say that Dave is a nostalgic act cuz you don't have any idea of what is dave ok.
        "life can be good with the right people"- andi deris

Woman Of Dark Desires
        http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...9b5fac7ede.jpg

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Ed had cancer and the affects of treatment can ravage even the strongest person.
          Ive known three people personally, in my family who had real cancer. Not some localized tongue tumor. They all look great after beating the
          disease, going through chemo and now living a healthy lifestyle.
          Unless you were told, you would not know they had battled the disease. Its not the small tongue tumor that makes Ed look like he does now, its the Smokes, Drugs and Booze !

I used to indulge heavily in all three. I have friends from back then (Im talking 15-20 years ago) that never stopped. If I showed you a pic of me with my friends now, they all look at least ten years older than me.. I stopped smoking about ten years ago. I think the smokes are a real killer in giving you an aged looking face..

But fuck off with your cancer shit, thats just not right. I can guarantee you Ed would look the same, right now, even if he had never had the
          tongue tumor..

I hate it when people use the cancer thing as an excuse for Ed.
          He looks fucked up because he is... We all would look like that if we stayed permanently drunk and smoked three packs a day..
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• General Hina
            Sniper
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by lms2
            I am gonna try to remember where I read that article. But at any rate, its no excuse and General knows it. He just thinks things have been to mild around there this evening. I myself was tempted to post something about how fit and fine Spam was looking in his cheerful red riding hood outfit to get a rise out of you guys...K
            We all know Sam is fat. He looks like Santa Claus when he dresses in all red but Dave looks just as ridiculous with his stupid head.

Over and Out,
            General Hina

Comment

• General Hina
              Sniper
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by hot for david
              that's not tru he doesn't need to do that to feel better , doesn't matter if he has long n' blond heair or if he wears shinny clothes he's still bein DAVE ok , n' that's tru that some people are trayin' to copy him athe most notorius example is spammy , i'm not sayin' that spammy wants to wear the same clothes than Dave , but he's tryin' to be more than DAVE in vh ,so don't say that Dave is a nostalgic act cuz you don't have any idea of what is dave ok.
              Your fake misspelling to try and pretend you have an accent is tiresome.
              You're not folling anyone with your lame broken English.
              Go listen to Ricky Martin and leave us alone.

Over and Out,
              General Hina

Comment

• hot for david
                Head Fluffer
                • Apr 2004

Your fake misspelling to try and pretend you have an accent is tiresome.
                You're not folling anyone with your lame broken English.
                Go listen to Ricky Martin and leave us alone.

Over and Out,
                General Hina
                you don't have any idea from ok so , stop to say that ok , if my opinion is too much for you , thta's your problem ok, stupid .
                "life can be good with the right people"- andi deris

Woman Of Dark Desires
                http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...9b5fac7ede.jpg

Comment

• VANHALEN2004
                  Head Fluffer
                  • May 2004

Does Dave do botox or has he ever had surgery to stay young????
                  i bet he has

Comment

• bru87tr
                    Commando
                    • Apr 2004

Dave a nostalgia act eh ? and what do you call spermmy back with halen now ? lol

I know..... a bad nostalgia act! nostalgia isnt a bad thing and with any band the age of VH is gonna be a nostalgia act with that kind of history.

look at metallica....... sure they wrote new stuff and to some extent it was successful, but when you went to the concert it was a nostalgia act. with the history and age, again it is what it is ! nostalgia! personally I think peole crave nostalgia and it beats out any music made in the last 10 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

Working...