Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hyman Roth
    Veteran
    • Nov 2006

Take it to Arielle's dump fuckhead - and I edited my post for consistency. A whore can't exaclty be sexless, can she?
    Trollidillo-T

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hyman Roth
      Look - I'm just not going to engage in a flame war in an active thread in the Main with you or Max or anybody. You want to call me out?
      You just did and fuck Arielle's dump cos I'll fucking finish it here where YOU started errrrrrrr... "engaged" it.
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Take it to Arielle's dump fuckhead - and I edited my post for consistency. A whore can't exaclty be sexless, can she?
        Fuck off you spineless prick, you chose to fuck up this great thread with the name calling so back it up.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Hyman Roth
          Veteran
          • Nov 2006

Fuck if I did - you're the one who stated something to the effect of 'anyone who doesn't agree with me is gay for Mikey' on the same page where I expressed a differing opinion. Like you didn't read it. And Bantonelli with her 'personal attack' bullshit. Who exactly did you have in mind when you were talking about that bearded collie?

Now look, can we agree not to shit all over this thread? I have about 20 minutes before I crash and I would be more than happy to go back and forth with you but it ain't right to do it here and I wont. Sorry.
          Trollidillo-T

Comment

• bantonelli
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Dan
            Holy Shit,I need A Drink.

Ummmmm......I could use a nice Ice Cold Long Island Iced Tea or a Cold Corona/lime twist ......since ya'll had to read the last few posts, how about a round on the house!!!

Happy 4th!!!
            "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bantonelli
              Ummmmm......I could use a nice Ice Cold Long Island Iced Tea or a Cold Corona/lime twist ......since ya'll had to read the last few posts, how about a round on the house!!!

Happy 4th!!!
              Happy 4th Of July,Bantonelli.

Cheers. :bottle:
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Fuck if I did - you're the one who stated something to the effect of 'anyone who doesn't agree with me is gay for Mikey' on the same page where I expressed a differing opinion. Like you didn't read it. And Bantonelli with her 'personal attack' bullshit. Who exactly did you have in mind when you were talking about that bearded collie?

Now look, can we agree not to shit all over this thread? I have about 20 minutes before I crash and I would be more than happy to go back and forth with you but it ain't right to do it here and I wont. Sorry.
                Hey, my opinions are solely my own and as I already stated THEY WERE NOT DIRECTED TOWARDS YOURSELF NOR ANYONE AT THE ARMY!!! The jabs I made were directed to certain sheep (they know who they are) with big fucking mouths.

As for the rest, it was infact yourself who fired the first shots with the namecalling.

I'm all for peace on this board. So, if you were offended by my prior posts, I do apologize cos they were NOT directed towards yourself.

Whether I agree or not, I will step up to the plate and say good on you for backing off for the sake of the thread.

If you have any further beefs with me, please and by all means feel free to shoot me a pm, deal?
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• bantonelli
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

Max - you are a Class Act - as well as many others on this board, whether I agree with them about the proposed Tour or not.

P.S. The ARMY does NOT breed SHEEP.
                  "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Dan
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Max - you are a Class Act - as well as many others on this board, whether I agree with them about the proposed Tour or not.

But they Do Breed.
                    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                      Veteran
                      • Nov 2006

Deal! And no beefs here, man. If that shot wasn't intended at me for my earlier post then I was wrong talking shit to ya'. Apology accepted and right back at you as well.

Really, until I read that about 4 hours ago, I loved your posts....in a non-gay way, of course. And I wasn't even going to say anything until Bantonelli took her jab (she and I have a bit of a history...I don't just go around calling women whores ya' know?).

Peace out and I'm crashing.
                      Trollidillo-T

Comment

• LstLkly2Succeed
                        Groupie
                        • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Dan
                        But they Do Breed.
                        LOL!!!!
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.

~Oscar Wilde

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Deal! And no beefs here, man. If that shot wasn't intended at me for my earlier post then I was wrong talking shit to ya'. Apology accepted and right back at you as well.

Really, until I read that about 4 hours ago, I loved your posts....in a non-gay way, of course. And I wasn't even going to say anything until Bantonelli took her jab (she and I have a bit of a history...I don't just go around calling women whores ya' know?).

Peace out and I'm crashing.
                          Deal and I appreciate it.

Thanks for the props cos I happen to love my posts as well. lol

Again and honestly, I hadn't even read your posts regarding this tour (I don't mean that as a jab either) I was slamming several dried sheep cumcatchers of whom shall remain nameless.

As for whatever you have with bantonelli, I'm unaware and that's between the two of you. However, I happen to both respect and like her on this site. Hence, me firin' up the tude when the c-bombs started flying.

Anyway, peace and I'll see you on the board.

Nite.
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Thank you and I've always thought the same regarding yourself.

You're correct, we don't breed sheep, we slaughter them...
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• JMJ
                              Groupie
                              • Jul 2007

oh the joy of being a van halen fan

hey max...there anything left in that bottle?

Comment

• LstLkly2Succeed
                                Groupie
                                • Jun 2007

Yay!! The fighting is over! Back to the point of this thread, goddarnit when are the gonna make this tour official? I'm sooo anxious!!

EDIT: okay, maybe that wasn't the original point of the thread, but it should be!
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.

~Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...