X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Say it one more time!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JYIj6YlmyaQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JYIj6YlmyaQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• ben halen
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Oh, thank's for the monosyllabic cuntribution.

Do you post at the links and listen to Van Hagar too?

Because, those are his biggest critics it seems.
      Monosyllabic cuntribution???

Better than a ball-licking salute to some internet geek.

I check out the links for news on VH, and one thing I can always count on is that tool stirring up shit. His views don't bother me- any idiot's opinions are as valid as the next. He just delivers his moronic rants with too much vitriol- over and over and over ........

His act is pretty fucking stale, but if you enjoy it, more power to you.

I would just suggest going easy on the lovey-dovey stuff next time you cum to his defense.

FAG!!!!!!!!!!!
      HEY NOW!

Comment

Foot Soldier
        • Jun 2007

Change of subject, I`ve been on the rolling stone link and what to get to the bottom of some of the shit. Why do people keep saying Dave`s a gay. It`s all over you tube as well, does he wear a hair piece, and whats the shit about van hagar fans planning to remove it, (if it is a hair peice) at the concerts. The rummour about Dave living with his sister has been adressed on this web site.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

Live Nation doesn't have any dates yet, but they do have the updated logo...

23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Also, let me go ahead and throw this out there...

September = MTV Music Awards

So there.
            23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
              Also, let me go ahead and throw this out there...

September = MTV Music Awards

So there.
              Roth Army Icon
              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                Commando
                • Mar 2006

There's a big difference... but dragging shit for shit's sake between the boards the way you're doing it is laughable
                I don't do it nearly as much as you claim but you are right in the fact that I do it because it is laughable. Thanks for noticing though.
                And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  And don't cuntfuse the Army with Ihatevansqaulen.com.

If you thinks he's a dick --by all means, go over there and tell him so. Thou are entitled. But maybe you should keep your arguments with him to the Links, and stop trying to prove some point about Micheal Anthony 'not being integral to Classic Van Halen' by muddling this issue with his thoughts on the CVH vs. Van Hagar debates, which are completely unrelated.

As Zah pointed out, you post at the Links quite frequently. And I'm not sure, 'cause I really don't pay attention, that you go after Squal with the same sort of zealousness there. I know Ford does, and I know Max does too...

But hey man, nothing personal. I think you're generally a good enough poster. But this strikes me as a tad disingenuous. It's almost as if you are saying that all people, CVH fans or no (which I motherfucking AM man!), that think that Micheal Anthony should be there to insure some sort of validation that any "Van Halen" "reunion" is nothing but a fraudulent, chickenshit puppet show given by an alcoholic, meph smoking bitter madman named spEd --solely for his personal fetishes and bank account, and bereft of integrity some how are on Van Sqaulen's side, or are "bi-Halen." I think this PURPORTED sort of "reunion" is one that lacks any of the magic, divergent musical views, or spontaneity that set Van Halen apart from the pretenders and very nearly put them with the pedestal with likes of The Stones, Zeppelin, or The Who before the fucked it in 1985 --this in no way puts me some how in cahoots with Van Sqaulen's ideas. But I know that Van Sqaulen IS A CLASSIC VAN HALEN FAN. And I also know that you are no less "bi-Halen" (not that there's anything wrong with that) than he is. In fact, you may be more "tri-Halen" than he is. But I think you're trying to cuntfuse the issue by tying it to hatred some have for Sqaulen, which I think is kind of bullshit. Especially since you know he won't come here to defend himself. And I'm gonna call you on it every time bro.'
                  Let me clear a few things up....

1) I do hammer him at the links and others who do are just defending themselves against the insults that tool constantly dishes out. Every now and then I will post some bullshit here that he posted over there because it is so outrageous and the guy thinks he is above everybody else and makes it known in almost every post.

2) You guys have more posts at the links than me. I don't post there as much as you guys are leading people to believe.

3) I have been stating all along that I would like the original lineup but I also don't care as much as some do if Mike is not there. I think Mike was important to CVH. My problem comes in when people think that Mike was more important than Ed and Dave and then they can't seem to let it go already. Also, many who who claim to not care anymore are the ones doing most of the posting about it, especially over there.

4) I respect your stance on VH and if you don't want to attend any possible upcoming shows than that is cool but I never thought that I would see the day that anyone, especially from here, would defend Van Squalen but to each his own.

5) If it bothers a couple of you guys that here and there I post some BS that I see posted at the links over here than I will cool it. I thought everybody here who is familiar with Van Squalen were on the same page and would get a kick out of it.
                  Last edited by PlexiBrown; 07-09-2007, 01:48 PM.
                  And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• rustoffa
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
                    5) If it bothers a couple of you guys that here and there I post some BS that I see posted at the links over here than I will cool it. I thought everybody here who is familiar with Van Squalen were on the same page and would get a kick out of it.
                    It don't bother me none. I'm not familiar with anyone over there really. I know Brett has ALOT of guitars, but not alot of guitar stands....if memory serves me regarding a pic he posted OVER HERE, he cuntverted some pit group/theater sofa into a guitar display deal. Don't get me wrong...fucking impressive collection of guitars!

Van Squalen is like some kind of sub-supreme agitator if said memory still serves....like carrying a flag for sandals and candles?

Whoopee for The Links!!!

Comment

• philouze
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ben halen
                      one thing I can always cunt on
                      Fixed it for you :p

Comment

• delta5150
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Oct 2005

No way will they appear on MTV, no fucking way, unless they have a single by then, which looks impossible at the moment

Comment

• ben halen
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by philouze
                          Fixed it for you :p
                          Thanks, dude!
                          HEY NOW!

Comment

• vhwithroth
                            Groupie
                            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by MAX
                            Hil-lar-ious!!!

Hey, just like reading People magazine whilst on the toity, I'll admit to reading the links stuff. Guilty as charged!!!

First off, no foul nor ill wishes towards Brett cos I've always gotten along with him and been friends within this community for years now. His recent posts make me wanna bitchslap him but I'm sure the feeling 'tis mutual. At the end of the day, Brett's a decent guy in my book. So he's excused. Also, I welched on a bet I made with him. I'm not proud and it's not my nature of it but I have my fucking reasons and I'll stand by them. Then again, that's MY business.

As for Van Squalen, I laugh a mile a minute whenever it throws out "getting laid" or "pussy" advice. LMAO!!! I love watching his wool get fluffed cuntinuously by both anyone and everyone!!!

Answer me this, how can some dumbass claim to be the end all regarding wimmin' when they're logged on the internet arguing Van Halen all day and night? She must be one happy mutton...

What's even cooler 'tis Van Squalen reads all written here!!! So, 'ello Squealin!!! :fucku2:

What's even cooler than that 'tis my "other half" (DG) has seen CVH live more than Squealin!!! I'll up said ante even more with the fact that I can play more than a dozen VH tunes on both guitar and bass, note for note and have been able to do so for a cupla decades!!!

Add insult to injury and according to Squealin, I'm a "dumb piece of white trash from Utah!!!" uhuhuhuhuhuh

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Squealin' 'tis nothing more than Brett's personal and internet shit ticket. Cheaper than both Northern or Charmin. That's a plus.

Brett posts something and immediately Squealin's there all slack jawed and silly eyed with that look like he (Brett) just pumped the neighbor's sheep in his eye...
                            I agree 100% squalen is a piece of shit! Im constantly going at it with it! Same as brett,as far as im concerned. They r both sheep bitches!

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                              Veteran
                              • Nov 2006

^ Mike Januszewski a/k/a Herpes boy.
                              Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2004

Herpes boy is back?!?!?!?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Comment

Working...