X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bonzo1026
    Roadie
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by topjimmy1984
    I don't think they will announce on a Friday, usually it is a Monday or Tuesday so the radio and TV will carry it all week. My guess is by next Tuesday, we will have a full fledged announcement. this is dave's specialty, he does things in a big way. We are at the beginnig of something huge happening.

For what it's worth, I just heard on a Philly station that there will be TWO major concert announcements on Monday. Keeping my fingers crossed and my AMEX card ready. LOL

Comment

• MmboSlmrCasalad
      Roadie
      • May 2004

Originally posted by topjimmy1984
      I don't think they will announce on a Friday, usually it is a Monday or Tuesday so the radio and TV will carry it all week. My guess is by next Tuesday, we will have a full fledged announcement. this is dave's specialty, he does things in a big way. We are at the beginnig of something huge happening.
      I would think the same way, but the first "reunion" announcement earlier this year happened on a Friday evening. I remember leaving work that day and seeing nothing newsworthy on the net, but later that evening when checking from home, I was like, WTF!?

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
        Commando
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Bonzo1026
        For what it's worth, I just heard on a Philly station that there will be TWO major concert announcements on Monday. Keeping my fingers crossed and my AMEX card ready. LOL
        Wysp or Wmmr ?

Comment

• Bonzo1026
          Roadie
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
          Wysp or Wmmr ?
          Actually it was WMGK. WMMR probably made mention of it as well but I don't listen to MMR anymore.

Comment

• Binky
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2007

Sounds like next year for UK then, if they can stay on good terms that is, lol! But if it worked for Simon and Garfunkel....... however, I know the band has a temprement like the Spice Girls and already they're arguing so you never know. *^_^* lml

Comment

• DUNN28
              Banned
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Bonzo1026
              Dont get to excited it's probaly #1Aerosmith
              #2 Sammy Hagar

Comment

• Redballjets88
                Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

sammy hagar isnt a big announcment
                R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Oxford
                  Roadie
                  • Jun 2004

I am really amaze that they wouldn't kick off the tour in LosAngeles or SanDiego as they are celebrating reuniting after 20 some years.I think it would have been a very dramatic climatic event.But I think this is awsome news if this holds true.Boston fans are awesome people.
                  Oxford

Comment

Working...