Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Lee Rocks
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

ya know what else, i tlaked to the miday chick, Alexis i think, she told me they were thinkin about getting a bus to Kansas City since they werent comin to Dallas just yet

Comment

• Redballjets88
      Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

This is what I sent

Alright, so I know you guys are supporting The Other Half's tour, but I do not understand why you would bash David Lee Roth and Van Halen reuniting. It makes no sense to me. Dave and Ed are what made Van Halen, while Michael Anothony is a half rate bassist and Sammy is a love song singer that would be no where if he wasn't Ed's yes man from 86 to 96. I have heard you say that Mike and Sam are nice and such, but this give you no reason to hate on Dave and Ed. If they were rude to you in the past why haven't those feelings been expressed in the past? Probably because you are trying desperatly to get people to go see Sammy and the Wabos, I mean the other half. I challenege you to play Jump and then later play Why can't this be love and see what the listeners do. I bet you anything that more people will listen for Jump than Why Can't this be Love. And as for the "Rogaine" mock song, how about you make one about Slim Fast for yourself? It's only fitting.

Without Regards-

p.s. If you have the "balls" to reply to me, please do not give me your stock reply that answers no questions and is a waste of time to read.
      R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
        This is what I sent

Alright, so I know you guys are supporting The Other Half's tour, but I do not understand why you would bash David Lee Roth and Van Halen reuniting. It makes no sense to me. Dave and Ed are what made Van Halen, while Michael Anothony is a half rate bassist and Sammy is a love song singer that would be no where if he wasn't Ed's yes man from 86 to 96. I have heard you say that Mike and Sam are nice and such, but this give you no reason to hate on Dave and Ed. If they were rude to you in the past why haven't those feelings been expressed in the past? Probably because you are trying desperatly to get people to go see Sammy and the Wabos, I mean the other half. I challenege you to play Jump and then later play Why can't this be love and see what the listeners do. I bet you anything that more people will listen for Jump than Why Can't this be Love. And as for the "Rogaine" mock song, how about you make one about Slim Fast for yourself? It's only fitting.
        Without Regards-

p.s. If you have the "balls" to reply to me, please do not give me your stock reply that answers no questions and is a waste of time to read.
        LMAO, thats good!!

Comment

• Redballjets88
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

He actually replied, but only furthered his sheepdom.

why on earth would it be necessary to have "balls" to reply to you?

As stated, in our opinions Sammy & Mike are FAR better PEOPLE than Ed
          or Dave could ever dream of being. I hope one day you have the chance
          to meet ALL the past & present members of VH so you can make the
          comparison yourself.

Sammy nowhere without Eddie? Have you ever heard of Montrose?
          Rememeber Sammy's pre-VH solo stuff like "I Can't Drive 55" and "Heavy Metal"?
          Don't think Ed's making any royalties off those hits?

As for Dave & VH reuniting? The potential is there. Woulda been nice
          about 10 years ago when they coulda probably still pulled it off and
          when most of us still cared.

Also, "Jump" is JUST as cheesy as ANYTHING Sammy ever did with the
          band...in the future if you're gonna cite a "cool" Dave-era VH song PLEASE
          bring something TRULY cool like "Atomic Punk" or something else from
          the 1st VH album.

As for the slimfast jab... ouch. Ya got me.

RM
          R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

Working...