Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Late to the party, but that was fuckin' hilarious.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• 1971Quarter
      Roadie
      • Feb 2006

I am just amazed that so far this thread doesn't have someone telling us how IMPORTANT one of the members/mods on this site is to all of us, or how we should love/hate Michael Anthony, or wondering what solo Dave tunes the band will be playing on the reunion tour, or anything having to do with Sammy Hagar, or Elvis insulting a member (but that should be coming soon), or someone's views on Nugent, Bush, global warming, etc... LIKE ANYONE GIVES A F**K about all the stupid shit cluttering so many minds here...

Dave will be rocking again soon with the boys from Pasadena and it's all good

Comment

• Douglas T.
        Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

BUMP!

Comment

• bru87tr
          Commando
          • Apr 2004

oh fuck, that was so fucking funny. I laughed so hard I was crying and couldnt breathe.

that was fucking funny!!!! I almost spit my coffee all over the place.
          "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• bru87tr
            Commando
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by GreenBayLA
            Classic, he has the stream of consciousness Dave Speak down to a T!

Craig Furgeson does a good bit too.
            <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bvncy3_jdLw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bvncy3_jdLw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
            he is good. thanks for posting. it was funny.
            "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

Working...