X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hyman Roth
    Veteran
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by kohoutek
    Hey, Biteyoass. Looks like Ticketmaster just activated Ticketexchange for the G-town show. Basically, you can list your tickets right on the ticketmaster site (but you have to send your tiks back to TM, so that would be your only sales channel). Who knows if it's any better than competing with all the sellers on e-bay right now. In your favor - the show is back down to singles again. Just trying to help someone with extras not have to eat 'em. Good luck.
    aha - someone must have read my post!

kohoutek - I'm busting your star cherry. That means you are officially my n00b and no one can fuck with you.
    Trollidillo-T

Comment

• kohoutek
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Hyman Roth
      aha - someone must have read my post!

kohoutek - I'm busting your star cherry. That means you are officially my n00b and no one can fuck with you.
      Ouch, it sort of hurts, but wait, I sort of like it!

Comment

• Hyman Roth
        Veteran
        • Nov 2006

lol...
        Trollidillo-T

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kohoutek
          Hey, Biteyoass. Looks like Ticketmaster just activated Ticketexchange for the G-town show. Basically, you can list your tickets right on the ticketmaster site (but you have to send your tiks back to TM, so that would be your only sales channel). Who knows if it's any better than competing with all the sellers on e-bay right now. In your favor - the show is back down to singles again. Just trying to help someone with extras not have to eat 'em. Good luck.
          Not worrying about that right now, I lowered to $50 and have four bidders watching at the moment. No bids though. Fuck, if all else fails than I'll head over to the ticket booth and do it the old fashioned way.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

ONE WEEK MOTHERFUCKERS !!!!!

Making final preparations as we speak.....

Gotta get the Monte Carlo SS restocked with VH boots to get primed...

Let's see, Largo '82, US Festival '83, and San Diego '84 oughta do it....

Gotta hit the Walgreen's to restock on Chaser's....

I told Pojo this already, but listen to this shit....

A couple of weeks ago, I had a message on my answering machine when I got home from work....

It's from a lady with a serious Jersey accent who simply says "I've got something of yours"...

Now that could go a lot of ways, so I call her back....

She says, "I've got your Van Halen tickets"....

WHAT THE FUCK !!!!

She says, "The mailman delivered the envelope to my house by mistake, and I have a son named Anthony (my full name) so I didn't pay attention to the address and opened the envelope"....

Fortunately, she just lived down the street, and so she came by within a few minutes and handed my Van Halen tickets to me....

Can you fucking imagine if those tickets had gotten into a Van Halen fan's hands ??

I know the answer to that, don't bother....

This lady didn't even know where Greensboro is, so I had that going for me....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Whoever stickied the Charlotte and Greensboro shows, good idea....

I'll continue on with that, for upcoming shows one week out or less....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Alright...

I suppose we oughta fucking roll call this...so I can fucking figure out who is going...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Apr 2005

Just got days adjusted, flying out on LAX redeye with REDEYES.....

CAN NOT BELEIVE WERE 4 days away!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Ellyllions
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2006

Ellyllions and arm candy will be making a grand appearance.
                    "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                      Alright...

I suppose we oughta fucking roll call this...so I can fucking figure out who is going...
                      I'm goin along with my fiancee Susan.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Im there..just gotta find Fat Puppies

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                          Veteran
                          • Nov 2006

OK - I think it is ripe now to post about the difference between "Fat Dogs" and "Fat Puppies"

We are meeting at:

Fat Dog's Grille & Pub
                          2503 Spring Garden Street
                          Greensboro, NC 27403
                          Phone: (336) 856-1364

There are also two establishments in GSO, nowhere near the arena, called "Fat Puppies". If you go to Fat Puppies instead of Fat Dogs...you should prefer to drink by yourself.

This is where you wanna go if you want to drink with the cool kids:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...ode=&q=Fat+Dog's+Grille+%26+Pub,+2503+Spring+Garden+Street,+Gree nsboro,+NC+27403,+Phone:+(336)+856-1364&ie=UTF8&ll=36.068527,-79.766235&spn=0.191761,0.268135&z=12&om=1[/url]

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...ode=&q=Fat+Dog's+Grille+%26+Pub,+2503+Spring+Garden+Street,+Gree nsboro,+NC+27403,+Phone:+(336)+856-1364&ie=UTF8&ll=36.068527,-79.814215&spn=0.04794,0.067034&z=14&om=1[/url]
                          Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

LMFAO !!!

Holy shit, I thought the two names were just being confused as the same place....

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                            Im there..just gotta find Fat Puppies
                            You bastard, I told you just go straight to our hotel and we'll go over to the FAT DOG'S together....

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                              Veteran
                              • Nov 2006

Well...that link provided the right map I wanted to post yet failed to identify as 'Exhibit A' the establishment formally known for identification purposes as "Fat Dogs". Plug the address into the search terms and you will see Fat Dogs, as 'Exhibit A' on the same map.
                              Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                                Veteran
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by van hln CA
                                Just got days adjusted, flying out on LAX redeye with REDEYES.....

CAN NOT BELEIVE WERE 4 days away!!!!!!!!!!
                                Kick-ass, dude. Way to make that effort!! Let me know if there is any way I can help the trip.
                                Trollidillo-T

Comment

Working...