Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NATEDOG001976
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

Dude, go to the show if you can make it. I have Thurs off, I'm going to get my drink on!
    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
    Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
      Head Fluffer
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by jharp84
      fUCK IT! i M TALKIN TO HOMEBOY CHI-TOWN!~ mAYBE WE'S A cOMIN! 22 FUCKIN YEARS MAKES ME DO CRAZY SHIT! ONLY FOR VH! CHI-TOWN??? lETS DO IT?? JUICE
      That's the fuckin spirit!

Comment

• jharp84
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

NOW I"M IN IF I CAN MAKE IT WORK!

Comment

• jharp84
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

JS- I am ready! Juice! wish me luck!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
            Veteran
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Jim Shetterlini
            That's the fuckin spirit!
            Jim how old are yo bro?

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
              Head Fluffer
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
              Jim how old are yo bro?
              87 no I mean 37...38 New year's EVE!

Comment

• donanger1
                Groupie
                • Feb 2004

Minneapolis Pre-Concert

Brian Zepp from the KQRS morning show will be at CHAMPS in Mpls from 5pm-7pm. Otherwise the Hard Rock is a great option. I'll be wearing my "Got Roth?" black T. On the back it says, "David Lee Roth Is Van Halen." See ya there punks!

Comment

• Roy Munson
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

Just put in a call for NATE. Call me back, bro.

My brother and I are going to try to get to the Hard Rock before the show. If not, we are going to party afterward. We both have the next day off!!!
                  Originally posted by ELVIS
                  I guess you're right...

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                    Veteran
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Roy Munson
                    Just put in a call for NATE. Call me back, bro.

My brother and I are going to try to get to the Hard Rock before the show. If not, we are going to party afterward. We both have the next day off!!!
                    Yo Roy!

Got your message, I'll give you a buzz.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by donanger1
                      Brian Zepp from the KQRS morning show will be at CHAMPS in Mpls from 5pm-7pm. Otherwise the Hard Rock is a great option. I'll be wearing my "Got Roth?" black T. On the back it says, "David Lee Roth Is Van Halen." See ya there punks!
                      I used to DJ at Champps, but we are going to the Hard Rock. It's going to be busy as fuck & crazy. let's show the world how Minneapolis rocks!

Lets set the standard for the rest of the meet-up's for future shows!

Comment

• Northern Girl
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I'm sorry there will be no partying before or after for me. I'll be on a tight schedule for two days. Have two meetings and a funeral on Thursday. Oh well...I'm going to the show and that's what matters. I'm sure one of you will get drunk enough for me too. LOL

Have a blast everyone and take pictures!
                        Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• DlocRoth
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

See you bitches there!

Let's see those ROTH shirts!!
                          Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• soundslikefundj

Re: Minneapolis Pre-Concert

Originally posted by donanger1

I'll be the really tall drunk guy standing next to you.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2004

Jharp84:

You going to the Minneapolis show???

Comment

• jharp84
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2004

Dude I am gonna try! Odds are not w/me! But you fucks keep askin! And I love ya too brah! Non-sexual But I love ya fucks! Just told my soon-to be ex-wife I have "new family" And My new fam from MN is askin! Fuck I may just go ONE STEOP FURTHER AND DO IT! I DON"T HAVE A TICKET THOUGH! I AM SURE I CAN GET ONE ! JUICE

Comment

Working...