Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vh rides again
    Commando
    • Dec 2006

you fuckin fags would bitch no matter what.

what kind of idiot loses vanhalen tickets? what a dumbfuck.

Comment

• seenbad
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

Well, too bad for that I guess.

Fuckin great show.
      sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
        Head Fluffer
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by delta5150
        AFTER OVER 2 MONTHS OF TOURING AND SEEING AND HEARING WHAT I COULD, I REALLY
        COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE, YOU REALLY HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD, NICE TO SEE ONE STICK OUT THEIR NECK AND SPEAK THE TRUTH,
        5 STARS BUENO BOB

THIS WHOLE "REUNION" THING IS TOO CONTRIVED AND HASN'T LIVED UP TO EVEN 1/2 THE HYPE, NOT TAKING AWAY THE FACT THAT I'M AS GLAD AS ANYONE HERE TO SEE ED AND DAVE BACK, I REALLY DO HOPE THEY GET BACK IN THE STUDIO AND OFFER US SOMETHING NEW FOR THE FANS, WE'VE BEEN WAITING AN ETERNITY, BUT IT'S ED'S WAY

ANOTHER THING TO NOTE, I WAS OPTIMISTIC ABOUT WOLFIE BEING IN THE BAND AT FIRST, BUT I'M SORRY, HE'S WAY TOO YOUNG, HASN'T GOT THE CHARACTER, FINESSE, CHARISMA OF A ROCK N' ROLL PLAYER YET, OF COURSE, LEADING TO THE FACT THAT I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY MISS MICHAEL ANTHONY, HE'S NO VIRTUOSO, BUT HE SURE KNOWS HOW PARTY, AND THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A MORE CLASSIC VAN HALEN VIBE THERE, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A POWER TRIO ON STAGE (HAVEN'T FORGETTEN ALEX, WHO IS DOING A GREAT JOB) WITH THEIR FUNNY AND MISSED CHOREOGRAPHY, AND NOT TWO MEN BABYSITTING A TEENAGER.

LASTLY...
        Everything here is all gay except Hagar sucks donkey dicks. WAY GAY!!!!!

Comment

• vh rides again
          Commando
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Jim Shetterlini
          no shit, buzzkill Bob and this other dumbfuck do their best to somehow not let this thing be a good time.

i cant read anything tour related with these two goofballs telling everyone how fucked up it is and how much they dont care.

we heard ya bob, nobody cares.

Comment

• Kermit The Frog
            Roadie
            • Oct 2004

Who was the guy in the Got Roth shirt right behind the ramp, center stage?
            Yeah, shes a pig, but she swallows.

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by vh rides again
              you fuckin fags would bitch no matter what.

what kind of idiot loses vanhalen tickets? what a dumbfuck.
              Oh fuck you, cocksucker. Hey, if you get the dick out of your mouth long enough, Ed's got an available slot.
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Fuck you too, Jack.

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

no shit, buzzkill Bob and this other dumbfuck do their best to somehow not let this thing be a good time.
                  Fuck off, cockboy.

I'll post any mother fucking thing I want on this site and I'll fucking say it again -

This isn't Van Halen. It's the fucking Eddie Van Halen Band. And I'm FUCKING GLAD I didn't go.

i cant read anything tour related with these two goofballs telling everyone how fucked up it is and how much they dont care.
                  We have a name for people like you, of course...

Edsheep.

we heard ya bob, nobody cares.
                  You fucking cared enough to respond, didn't ya, dipshit?

Now you tell me who looks fucking stupid. You got a problem with my stance?

SO THE FUCK WHAT?

I swear to fucking Christ right here and right now, I will KEEP with my stance and call this tour a cash-grab bullshit day late and a dollar short extravaganza even if I'm the last mother fucking person on this website saying it.

MAKE IT VAN HALEN OR FORGET IT.

75% and nothing to promote in the middle of the winter is NOT enough for more discriminating tastes that demand more.

You? Glad you're easily satisfied. Me? I've had too many years of Eddie's bullshit and the simple fact that the original singer has evolved into his new Yes-Man isn't going to sway me for a fucking second.

I'm guess I'm just TRULY discriminating. A REAL Van Halen connoisseur.

Finally? Wolfgang Van Halen is an eyesore and has NO fucking business being on that stage.

Got an opinion - gonna speak it. Pisses you off? Fucking BEAUTIFUL. That's icing on my mother fucking cake, dick.

Last edited by bueno bob; 12-05-2007, 12:23 AM.
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by seenbad
                    Well, too bad for that I guess.

Fuckin great show.
                    Now THAT is a sensible post.

Glad you enjoyed it, Seen.
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Kermit The Frog
                      Who was the guy in the Got Roth shirt right behind the ramp, center stage?
                      Uh, his name was Fred. Yeah, he lives in Tigard. And uh, works for Verizon.
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by delta5150
                        AFTER OVER 2 MONTHS OF TOURING AND SEEING AND HEARING WHAT I COULD, I REALLY
                        COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE, YOU REALLY HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD, NICE TO SEE ONE STICK OUT THEIR NECK AND SPEAK THE TRUTH,
                        5 STARS BUENO BOB

THIS WHOLE "REUNION" THING IS TOO CONTRIVED AND HASN'T LIVED UP TO EVEN 1/2 THE HYPE, NOT TAKING AWAY THE FACT THAT I'M AS GLAD AS ANYONE HERE TO SEE ED AND DAVE BACK, I REALLY DO HOPE THEY GET BACK IN THE STUDIO AND OFFER US SOMETHING NEW FOR THE FANS, WE'VE BEEN WAITING AN ETERNITY, BUT IT'S ED'S WAY

ANOTHER THING TO NOTE, I WAS OPTIMISTIC ABOUT WOLFIE BEING IN THE BAND AT FIRST, BUT I'M SORRY, HE'S WAY TOO YOUNG, HASN'T GOT THE CHARACTER, FINESSE, CHARISMA OF A ROCK N' ROLL PLAYER YET, OF COURSE, LEADING TO THE FACT THAT I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY MISS MICHAEL ANTHONY, HE'S NO VIRTUOSO, BUT HE SURE KNOWS HOW PARTY, AND THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A MORE CLASSIC VAN HALEN VIBE THERE, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A POWER TRIO ON STAGE (HAVEN'T FORGETTEN ALEX, WHO IS DOING A GREAT JOB) WITH THEIR FUNNY AND MISSED CHOREOGRAPHY, AND NOT TWO MEN BABYSITTING A TEENAGER.

LASTLY...
                        Cheers, bud.

Keep the faith...maybe Ed will wake the fuck up next year and give Miley Cyrus something to worry about by getting the REAL Van Halen back together again...

Hope springs eternal...and I guarantee you, WHEN that happens, I'll have tickets faster than you'd bust your nut in Jennifer Love Hewitt...
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Kermit The Frog
                          Roadie
                          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                          Uh, his name was Fred. Yeah, he lives in Tigard. And uh, works for Verizon.
                          This guy was working the ramp whenever Dave or Ed strolled out crowdside. Army pimping big time.

Great fucking show !
                          Yeah, shes a pig, but she swallows.

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Aug 2007

Fuck you too, Jack.

First off the name is Jim..secondly, I have seen the ED Van Halen Band 3 times already and I enjoyed every minute of it. I did not miss the bassplayer and I never felt my cash was "grabbed" because they were damn good. I appreciate your right to an opinion but please go see a show before you miss it. Hell, I buy the ticket and we can get fucked up together and have a good time. Just please take your Darth Vader gear off before and I won't wear my sheep costume.

Comment

• vh rides again
                              Commando
                              • Dec 2006

First off the name is Jim..secondly, I have seen the ED Van Halen Band 3 times already and I enjoyed every minute of it. I did not miss the bassplayer and I never felt my cash was "grabbed" because they were damn good. I appreciate your right to an opinion but please go see a show before you miss it. Hell, I buy the ticket and we can get fucked up together and have a good time. Just please take your Darth Vader gear off before and I won't wear my sheep costume.
                              thats what Bobs waiting for, some dumbfuck to buy him a ticket.

Comment

• vh rides again
                                Commando
                                • Dec 2006

Oh fuck you, cocksucker. Hey, if you get the dick out of your mouth long enough, Ed's got an available slot.
                                how come all you queers can think about is one man goin down on another?

Comment

Working...