X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jurak
    Foot Soldier
    • Mar 2005

yes.................
    "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
    That is all.
    Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

First time in years I've looked forward to December! It can't get here fast enough!!!
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Vancouver - sold out in less than 3 hours!!!

Time to rock n' roll!!!!
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Romeo Delight
          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

It is a joke that the floor and all lower bowl near the stage (8 sections total) was unavailable to the general public.

Who exactly gains from the "auctions" I saw on Ticketmaster?

Are those individuals? What is the story.
          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

I think the "auctions" is just ticketwhores way of making even more $. I see they now have more tickets being made available. Beside & behind the stage mind you.

They always hold back tickets to slowly release in the case of a sell-out... or if the show doesn't sell well, they release them as comps to paper the show so that it doesn't feel totally empty. I'm guessing they had to do quite a bit of papering in '04!

Man, I'm really feeling like a kid at Xmas today. Super high energy waiting for the tix to go on sale this morning, then I smoked a doob to celebrate, and I now remember why I usually only smoke later at night! I've been a total lazy couch potato all day!!!

Comment

• Jurak
              Foot Soldier
              • Mar 2005

Ah yes,... but you have your tickets dont'cha??

Can't believe...well yes i can.................. SOLD OUT!
              "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
              That is all.
              Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Oh yes, I have my ticket. Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to afford my plane & hotel! oh yeah, and a quarter of BC Bud!

Got your tix Jurak? Whereabouts???

Comment

• Jurak
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Mar 2005

Well............. here's the dilemma, I went online as soon as i knew they were gonna play Vancouver.
                  I went to the website for G.M. Place to buy tickets, clicked on the link, and was sent to a site called TicketsNow.com,
                  and thought it was still a site in Canada....
                  ha-ha not fucking true,
                  so anyway, i find these seats Center Floor Row 1 Seats 99 and 100...
                  for the mere price of $1070.00 each...
                  so i thought what the fuck why not...
                  till i got the bill for $2750.something...
                  seems the site is in Illinios,
                  they charged me exchange rate...W.T.F. and a hefty $351. service charge...
                  so now Visa has given me my money back, and Vito Pellitteri, Supervisor Customer Care/Inside Sales for http://www.ticketsnow.com, is fighting to get his money back from me, and thretening to send the tickets anyway forcing Visa to charge my account.... Hmmmmm, tickets don't ship (by Fed-ex) until Nov.26 but in the invoice i got they said they were already shipped Visa did a check on the site and gave me my money back. So that should be the end, right? Nope... now i go to Ticketmaster.ca and they're sold out, I'm fucked!! All i can do is hope that fuck sends me the tickets anyway! Ha-fucking ha-ha-ha....There are some more tickets released at Tm but they are halfway down the side and 6 inches from the roof!

Do i bite the bullet and pay, or fight for my money and go for the cheap seats, just to be there.........
                  Whaddya think, eh?

Time for a doob.....

Oh, sorry for the grammatical errors, I'm a bit fucking upset......
                  Last edited by Jurak; 09-29-2007, 11:37 PM.
                  That is all.
                  Icon.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

For what you were going to spend, just go to ticketmaster and enter there for the auction...

Or I know some reputable brokers...if there is such a thing...here in Van

Buy Van Halen tickets from the official Ticketmaster.ca site. Find Van Halen tour schedule, concert details, reviews and photos.
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• ThatArtGuy
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jan 2004

I don't think this veteran Roth Army member will be able to go. I don't think I could get a reasonable ticket, then I need to find a way from Vancouver Island North over to GM Place. I know this is the "lie, cheat, and steal your way to the show by any means possible" tour, but I don't think I'll be able to.

TAG
                      I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• Jurak
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Mar 2005

Vancouver Island North where........... Near port hardy??
                        That is all.
                        Icon.

Comment

• ThatArtGuy
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Jan 2004

Campbell River
                          I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ThatArtGuy
                            I don't think this veteran Roth Army member will be able to go. I don't think I could get a reasonable ticket, then I need to find a way from Vancouver Island North over to GM Place. I know this is the "lie, cheat, and steal your way to the show by any means possible" tour, but I don't think I'll be able to.

TAG
                            How well I remember those days of being stuck on that fucking rock! (I lived in Vic for 16 years)

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

What's the names of some decent CHEAP (but not crack-ho cheap ) hotels close to GM place?

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Okay, lets bump this puppy.

Who's going, where are we meeting up, and how about some names of inexpensive hotels near the venue?

Comment

Working...