X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jurak
    Foot Soldier
    • Mar 2005

try this link it may help....
    "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
    That is all.
    Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Thanks....

so whats a quarter going for in Van these days? I need my bud, man!!!!
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Jurak
        Foot Soldier
        • Mar 2005

nevermind the details,.....where are we gonna meet up.............?
        If every thing goes according to plan.....
        ..... I'll be Front Row Center row 1 seats 99-100..
        ...where the fuck is that......
        .... sounds off in the boonies to me....
        .... does anyone know different
        ........ these fucking tickets
        are gonna cost me $2700 something....

and I'm taking a goddamn camera........goddammit! ...............
        "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
        That is all.
        Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Hey, you're the one that lives there - you tell me where we're meeting up. I'm staying at the Days Inn on Kingsway. Cheap, but hopefully there's not too many ho's and crackheads!!
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Romeo Delight
            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

VAN HALEN
            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FzWfCXT4kVM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FzWfCXT4kVM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3CHbFI2Ovc0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3CHbFI2Ovc0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LDDKzbwBaSE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LDDKzbwBaSE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O97FVCYmEPo&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O97FVCYmEPo&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Sticky....
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Yes it is very sticky in these parts
                        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Still can't believe it is actually going to happen.

I mean I have seen the Youtubes and all and read the reviews...

Fucking awesome:bottle:
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

So... where the hell are we meeting up folks????

Comment

• Jurak
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Mar 2005

It's gonna be too hectic for me....... i gotta drive 400 miles down island first, then take the ferry across to vancouver, drive to coquitlam to my daughters first then back into downtown.....should take me at least 10 hours....I'll be Center floor row 1.......that i know for sure!!
                              That is all.
                              Icon.

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Check your emails, J. Maybe after the show?.....

Are you going back to the island the next day? My plan is to catch the 12:30 ferry to Nanaimo.

Comment

Working...