Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jurak
    Foot Soldier
    • Mar 2005

"Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
    That is all.
    Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• Jurak
      Foot Soldier
      • Mar 2005

Coupla kicks commmmmminnnnnnnnnn up...

"Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
      That is all.
      Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• Jurak
        Foot Soldier
        • Mar 2005

That is all.
        Icon.

Comment

• Jurak
          Foot Soldier
          • Mar 2005

That is all.
          Icon.

Comment

• Jurak
            Foot Soldier
            • Mar 2005

That is all.
            Icon.

Comment

• Jurak
              Foot Soldier
              • Mar 2005

i just like the lighting...............

That is all.
              Icon.

Comment

• Jurak
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2005

That is all.
                Icon.

Comment

• Jurak
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Mar 2005

That is all.
                  Icon.

Comment

• Jurak
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Mar 2005

That is all.
                    Icon.

Comment

• Jurak
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Mar 2005

That is all.
                      Icon.

Comment

• Jurak
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Mar 2005

That is all.
                        Icon.

Comment

• Jurak
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Mar 2005

there all just stills from the video, some decent shots, eh wot??

I got more........or they can be custom clipped out of the video,....
                          or is that too blatantly looking for friends??...........
                          Last edited by Jurak; 12-14-2007, 06:33 AM.
                          That is all.
                          Icon.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2004

Cool pics. Are you posting the clips on Youtube?
                            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Jurak
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Mar 2005

Already done here...... http://youtube.com/mattnnancy
                              That is all.
                              Icon.

Comment

• Jurak
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Mar 2005

That is all.
                                Icon.

Comment

Working...