X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • damngoodtimes
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Deklon
    Roth has NEVER....I repeat Never...sounded this good live. I hope that song is an indication of how he sang the whole night
    it was....

and, Hyman, tell me if you agree, but I would say that the youtube clip doesn't even come close to doing justice to that moment. the crowd was even more electric than you call sense from that shot.

it was truly a religious experience (i'm not bullshitting, people)
    David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
    — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• spaceboots5
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Feb 2007

Fantastic! Thanks for posting

Comment

• chi-town324
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Feb 2007

so whos sorry they are not going now?

Comment

• Hummarstra
          Commando
          • Feb 2004

I've been critical of the rehearsel clips, but I gotta admit when they got in front of the crowd in Charlotte they brought it.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Just like Paradise!!!

Damned! It was worth the ffffuckin' waitin'!!
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• bru87tr
              Commando
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by damngoodtimes
              it was....

and, Hyman, tell me if you agree, but I would say that the youtube clip doesn't even come close to doing justice to that moment. the crowd was even more electric than you call sense from that shot.

it was truly a religious experience (i'm not bullshitting, people)
              I believe you, it gave me chills and almost cried. never did I think this would ever happen in a million years.

that crowd was fucking electric for sure!!!

what band today gets a crowd reaction like that. truly unreal.

but where the fuck is the video ? someone, somewhere must have something. I cant believe there is nothing of quality on youtube.
              "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• bru87tr
                Commando
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by chi-town324
                I am.... but its not like I didnt try.

I should have just grabbed the sucky seats offered to me from ticketscammer. they truly suck!!!!
                "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• JohnnyGuitar69
                  Groupie
                  • Dec 2005

Fucking BRILLIANT! I can't stop smiling.

Comment

• moose
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Thanx guyz....I have a fuckin week to wait!
                    Here I am thinking that I'd be fuckin goin insane by now(actually I am)
                    But my boyz are really stoked for this show and are counting down the dayz and listenin to CVH at everychance they get so they can sing along with the rest of us crazy ass MOFO's.
                    Thanx for the clips gang!
                    I gotta go cry for a bit!

Comment

• kamaboko
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by chi-town324

I'm not, but then five times is enough. I don't think a sixth VH concert will add anything new to my VH concert experience. But for the first timers I'm sure you'll like it. Too bad the tickets are so fucking crazy high priced.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Apr 2005

It looks like all that rehearsing is going to pay off for these guy's !! GREAT CLIP !! It must have sounded great in person. shit what was that a cell phone recording? The sound cut right through, no mudd. There must be more than a couple songs ! Were are they? Dave & Ed sound great, Ed need's some stripes on that guitar. THEY SHOULD DO YANKEE ROSE, Dave's best solo song!! This show is a must see for guitar players and shitty 80;s rock band lover's. Warrant ect.. THESE FUCKER'S CAME FIRST AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN LAST !! No one will touch this show. I would like to see Ed lose some of that chorus on his guitar, that would really bring back that cutting tone he had on the Fair warning live video's. But it is 07 not 81, LET'S HOPE THIS IS MORE THAN A PAY DAY TOUR!!
                        Last edited by 78/84 guy; 09-28-2007, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• TVGUY
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Feb 2007

That one break in that song was probably the coolest thing of the night. Truely a moment for VH fans.
                          Three time witness to the comeback of the MIGHTY VAN HALEN. And then they faded back into obscurity.

Comment

• MUSICMAN64
                            Roadie
                            • Jun 2004

IVE GOT TEARS IN MY EYES AND GOOSE BUMPS. I CANT BELIEVE WHAT i'M SEEING. DAVE SOUNDS INCREDIBLE!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

Goddam!!!!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Atomic Blast on the stage!!!

MAKES EVERYTHING VAN HAGAR EVER DID COMPLETELY FUCKING IRRELEVANT!!!!

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                                Commando
                                • Apr 2004

It was truly like a religious experience being there and soaking all that up and feeding it right back... the place was packed to the rafters and virtually no one sat down from opening note to last.

Sam, and Mike for the matter, along with the whole van hagar cheese era was buried six feet under last night. Make NO mistake.

I have seen the band as much or more than anyone over the years, tons of Dave solo, too... and yes, even with Sam out front a couple times and him on the Sans Halen tour.

Never, *maybe* with the sole exception of Fox theater '78 have they ever sounded better live - and I've been around enough to know.

FIVE MF'n STARS!!!!!

It's damn real, boys and girls, believe you me.

Damn REAL.
                                <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...