X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Douglas T.
    Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
    Funny, how you NEVER saw Dave bring a look-a-like Spammy/Mike on stage with him.

VH should have Ronald McDonald come out before the show and toss out some cheeseburgers!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Is everyone enjoying the Sammy Hagar videos?

Good to know people devote so much time and effort to "hating" Hagar...

Comment

• Douglas T.
        Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Hate might be an understatment thee days!

Comment

• RogueHorseman
          Commando
          • Apr 2004

The impersonator bit is some po-assed jealously, for sure.

Mike & Sam sound like shit... the opening night Charlotte boot alone completely owns their sorry asses - totally.
          <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

Funny, how you NEVER saw Dave bring a look-a-like Spammy/Mike on stage with him. Know why?

Because in a rational world people wouldn't pay money to see them. Dave KNEW that. Unlike a lot of little whining bitches here that cried for their E-string thumping, can't hold a tune shreiking Mullet Man. bassplayer was going to make this current tour a success? Baw-hahahahahaha! Pathetic that they'd carry water for Dave and wave his flag and on the same forum take up for some no-talent Cabo hack that loves to play with Spammy.

Keep taking that high road...all the way to Hell!
            WOW!!!!

People pay for that.

Sam has no worries of desrtroying any of what he has left.

What's sad is he is forever tied to the VH history.

That single performance for me out wierds any VH combined wierdness for the last 30 years combined.

Sam may be the single -Most Hack- in all of music history.:confused:

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              Is everyone enjoying the Sammy Hagar videos?

Good to know people devote so much time and effort to "hating" Hagar...
              All the way to Hell, says I!
              http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• dave_is_vh
                Sniper
                • Apr 2004

I think that video of Anthony mocking Dave is all the Anthony lovers will need to see to turn into Anthony haters.
                "Bumper sticker on my rocket's ass: go home, the earth is full." DLR

Comment

• Terry
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

I actually agree that MA should have been onboard this year...

...but what in blue blazes is going through Hagar's head that permits him to think a) that Van Halen 2007 would even WANT to bother with Van Hagar material, regardless of if Dave could even pull it off or not, and b) that ANYONE is gonna go home from the Van Halen 2007 shows wishing the band had played Pudcake or any of those cheesy Van Hagar power ballads?

Red, tubby slab o' cheese is off in foggy-doo land worse than Ed ever was at the height of Meth Mouths Smoking Loon period if Hagar really does believe that anyone is missing him this year, far as Halen goes.

Sure, there will be more than a few useless fuckwads at the shows who no doubt listened to and liked everything that's ever come out under the name Van Halen, but this tour is about Dave and Eddie. In a limited way, MA and his absence are a factor, but nobody gives a fuck about Sammy Hagar anymore far as Van Halen is concerned. That Cabo Wabo trip is finally over.
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

I'm moving this crap out of main...

Comment

• dave_is_vh
                      Sniper
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      I'm moving this crap out of main...
                      Good idea. The discussion has nothing to do with the band Van Halen.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

All the way to Hell, says I!
                        You'll be watching Sammy videos in hell...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by dave_is_vh
                          I think that video of Anthony mocking Dave is all the Anthony lovers will need to see to turn into Anthony haters.
                          Is it a 1984-proshot?

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Just out of curosity, how recent is this clip with the Dave impersonator? Is this the highly anticipated and much awaited Haganthony/Other Half/Wabozo/Anthony's VH Cover Band fall tour that many sheep were claiming would be the "real Van Halen tour of the fall?"

If this is in fact recent, we can all safely laugh after we've already had our last laugh!!!

How fucking stupid is this shit?

People can whine all they want about MA's exclusion from the tour but after witnessing that petty, DUMB and childish rendition of RWTD, it's a no-fucking-brainer as to why Wolfgang's a much better fit both on this tour and when/if we get any future music from the guys.

MA's and embarrassment to CVH with that crap. One would expect it from The Round Rocker. Then again, MA's had his peepee lodged up the talentless clown's buthole for so many years now, it's really no surprise at all.

Good on you MA, doin' what you're doing "for the fans" you lok, sound and are acting like an idiot.

Also, why in the fuck don't either one of those two have a little self-respect? Fuck, they're complete slobs and that stage act has to be the dumbest I've ever seen.

At least Jimmy Buffet fans have fun and chill. I know that's what Hagar's whole beach bum persona's supposed to emulate but again, these two are nothing but slobs with not one bit of talent to back up their lame ass act.

Seriously and just imagine the crowd who WILLINGLY pay money to sit through that shit? Talk about a retard roundup?
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• conmee
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Mar 2003

Wow... total amazement....

What the fuck did I just witness?!?!?

The Little Dreamer cut was bad, sounded like a garage band... I think Pojo, Brownsound, and I could pull that off...lol

And goddam what was with the impersonator, I couldn't watch it all, but I did notice he sounded BETTER than MA or SH...

MA should have stuck to the high road, has no business performing CVH in any capacity, and should stick to Hagar/Cherone tunes...

Icon.
                              An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• dave_is_vh
                                Sniper
                                • Apr 2004

It is entertaining to think that Hagar and Anthony are actually stupid enough to believe that they have any relevance in the Van Halen world.

Comment

Working...