Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yet you bitches keep cackling about them on a Van Halen-related board...

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Exactly...

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Yet you bitches keep cackling about them on a Van Halen-related board...
        And yet, how many posts have you made within the same thread? :p
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Probably less than the number of Waborita and Other Half videos you just hate so much you can't stop watching....

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Probably less than the number of Waborita and Other Half videos you just hate so much you can't stop watching....
            Nahhh...

You just like to argue with most anyone and everyone. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that either nor is it a putdown. It's just something you enjoy doing and you're good at it. So, please, absolutely zero offense intended.

Also, I'll bet anything that you've probably seen more footage of said clips than myself. Like the karate kid, I click on and click off. Plus, I'm far too busy to discuss this stuff night and day. However, I'll always be more than happy to do the occasional pop-in.

Yup, I've clicked on those fuckers and about ten seconds is all I can stomach. Just like that horrid flick "Titanic" I'll sit through just enough of it so I can badmouth it to others who claim it's so great.
            Last edited by MAX; 10-17-2007, 08:21 AM.
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by MAX
              Also, I'll bet anything that you've probably seen more footage of said clips than myself. ...

Nope. Max, I can honestly say I haven't seen more than 30-seconds total of any of this stuff...

I simply don't care. But I do find it comical when people spend more time bashing Mike - a guy who got shafted, and Hagar - someone that became irrelevant to me after he slammed Ed publicly (as my "enemy"), than they do talking about this tour and Van Halen. But then accuse ME of being negative. Hagar's initial comments and resulting post are relevant to Van Halen, about 75% of what has followed shouldn't even be in this forum...

I just don't get...
              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-17-2007, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                Is this it ??

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O4ZKN3YZnBY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O4ZKN3YZnBY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I saw that "other half " tour and Mikey sang Runnin with the Devil, I thought it sucked,

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

I would'nt walk across the street to see that "act" ,nevermind dole out $$ to see it .

Dude ,wtf did you expect?
                  Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• paternity ins
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Feb 2007

VH could've gotten milli vanilli to front them back in '86 and they still would've sold millions of records. the point that sammy is missing is that the reason they sold millions of records with him is because they were building on what they had done with roth. there's no fucking way they would've been as successfull if 5150 had been the first record ed, al, and mike had ever released.

with that, i am not a van hagar fan by any means, but the dude had some big shoes to fill. he's taking a major beating, but he should've seen it coming from a mile away.

then again, there's this:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PTZmF00arng"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PTZmF00arng" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by paternity ins
                        VH could've gotten milli vanilli to front them back in '86 and they still would've sold millions of records. the point that sammy is missing is that the reason they sold millions of records with him is because they were building on what they had done with roth. there's no fucking way they would've been as successfull if 5150 had been the first record ed, al, and mike had ever released.

with that, i am not a van hagar fan by any means, but the dude had some big shoes to fill. he's taking a major beating, but he should've seen it coming from a mile away.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PTZmF00arng"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PTZmF00arng" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425"
                        height="350"></embed></object>
                        I totally agree.

The video is proof that the Round Rocker was the King of Cheese long before he brought it to VH.

What a douche. Spams "stylist" had his number eons ago!
                        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• naturochem
                          Head Fluffer
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by paternity ins

CVH LIVE (OAK/SF) '78, '79(X2), '80(X2) +MOR, '81(X3), '82, USFest '83, '84 & 2007!

http://www.hellsangelsmcoakland.com/...Support-V2.jpg

"God rest the souls of that poor family... and pussy's half price for the next 15 minutes." Al Swearengen

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by diamondjimi
                            I totally agree.

The video is proof that the Round Rocker was the King of Cheese long before he brought it to VH.

What a douche. Spams "stylist" had his number eons ago!
                            Sam was a bandwagon hopper that went along with any fad he thought could get his marginal talent noticed...

From his music I've heard, he seems to have little consistency in his style. It seems to be more about mimicking the likes of Peter Frampton to Jimmy Buffet and any other flavor of the month...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

I always figured he was trying to mimick Ted Nugent.
                              A gay Nugent.
                              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Sam was a bandwagon hopper that went along with any fad he thought could get his marginal talent noticed...

From his music I've heard, he seems to have little consistency in his style. It seems to be more about mimicking the likes of Peter Frampton to Jimmy Buffet and any other flavor of the month...
                                No, you're wrong Nick.

After watching a bit of that wonderful clip, my entire opinion of Hagar has changed. He's the most well rounded musician/performer that I've yet to witness within my lifetime. :p

I mean, I'm a fan of some disco (embarrassed) and Roy couldn't even score a hit attempting his own variation of the whiteman overbite.

I hope you realize my post is just oozing of sarcasm?

Seriously and after witnessing that shit, how can ANYONE give this "man" either an ounce of credit for his lack of talent or for having even less credibility? Not too mention that he's a dumbfuck but we already knew that. lol

Seriously, this hack couldn't even cash in on the disco era.

Let's forget about even referring to Spambo as a tool anymore cos he's the fucking hardware store. No and fuck that too cos Sammy Hagar could put the Home Depot and Lowe's out of business!!! Not to mention the entire state of Wisconsin!!!

Again, I've never, EVER witnessed a bigger wannabe, neverwas, hack than that man.

Duuude, that clip is going to give me full body shivers and nightmares for the rest of my lifetime.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...