X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • naturochem
    Head Fluffer
    • May 2004

Originally posted by bru87tr
    I think dave saved the sisters. dave can still go out and sing the original songs and sell tickets.

the sisters were not gonna sell anything without dave back. it would have been an all time low for VH without dave. whatever they tried.
    Yeah, Dave would still probably be pulling down 7 figures/yr.
    Oh, & he could also have followed "Strummin' with the Devil" with "Hoe Down in the Streets..."

Making a living is one thing, but Dave hasn't done anything in public to be proud of in over 20 years...
    That said, I'm not certain in which direction the VanWhorelen's would have ventured had this tour not come to fruition...
    Fortunately, the world will NOW never know!
    CVH LIVE (OAK/SF) '78, '79(X2), '80(X2) +MOR, '81(X3), '82, USFest '83, '84 & 2007!

http://www.hellsangelsmcoakland.com/...Support-V2.jpg

"God rest the souls of that poor family... and pussy's half price for the next 15 minutes." Al Swearengen

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

My bad...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        My bad...

:confused:

Are you huffing nitrous again?
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Welp, Dave always had radio to fall back on...

He was one more cancelled tour/reunion away from Dancing With The Stars

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
            Veteran
            • Apr 2004

Little dreaaaaamer!
            http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
            Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
            Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
              Veteran
              • Apr 2004

Who saved Eddie? the Dentist??
              http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
              Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
              Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• katie
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

He was one more cancelled tour/reunion away from Dancing With The Stars
                ROFLMAO!

Now that would have made GREAT car crash tv and Dave would have LOVED it!

I think if Dave didn't get the VH gig this time round

he would have crawled over broken glass for that much TV exposure.

Never say never...

5 Stars for ya

Comment

• gunsnmotley
                  Groupie
                  • Feb 2007

this will last IMO because Ed wants to record with his son, and Dave is with them 100%. Van Hagar is dead. Nobody cared in 2004. the ONLY way to go forward is with Roth.

the question is, will promoters burn the band out on the road keeping them out most of next year? and Can Dave/Ed survive in the studio?

they seem to be surviving the road, because they are on the same page. dave seems more reserved. a more mature dave(so to speak) this isnt the Huge ego dave of 2000. hes still dave, but he thinks before he acts now.

Im not sure though if you put Ed/Dave in a studio if they will survive. the minute Dave doesnt like a song Eddie made, or ed doesnt like a lyric dave wrote.

or who knows, it might not be stressful at all. Theyve already got the 4 songs from 2000. take some riffs out of the vault, work on them as songs with wolf. send it over to dave. lyrics written. record, done

Comment

• dave_is_vh
                    Sniper
                    • Apr 2004

Ed knows it is now or never for recording with his son. Ed knows he could drop dead any minute.
                    "Bumper sticker on my rocket's ass: go home, the earth is full." DLR

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by naturochem
                      Y...
                      That said, I'm not certain in which direction the VanWhorelen's would have ventured had this tour not come to fruition...
                      Fortunately, the world will NOW never know!
                      Probably not far in any direction...

Comment

• PSYCHOVHFAN
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Aug 2007

Wolf saved Eddie and the rest has followed.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by katie
                          Has Dave saved the sisters?

Have the sisters saved Dave?
                          The both needed each other in 2007. No way in hell would either of them sell out venues like they are now without each other. Dave is now Mick Jagger and Ed is Kieth Richards. The new Van Halen. LOL!
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• jero
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                            don't get me started, bro...
                            Anytime bro, aaaannnnnnyyyyyytime

Comment

Working...