Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mezro
    Full Member Status

• May 2004

We shall now refer to ELVIS as SPHINCTAR THE INSATIABLE!

All those closeted dreams of grinding his bull meat into the gaping starfish of bound men of the cloth are finally bubbling to the surface.

Mezro...bless me father as I ejaculate on your back...just another fake christian dry humping for jesus...keep on sucking for your last supper mushroom mouth...
    Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

OK, bitchfest all aside.....

I find it hard to believe that Van HALEN would be playing Vegas on December 30 and New Orleans on the 31st..

A second show in Vegas would technically be more likely, though I'm sure every venue in Vegas was already locked up for New Years Eve long before this tour was booked.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Pasadena Bunnie
        Head Fluffer
        • Jul 2006

From Viva Las Vegas on 12/28 & 12/30 to New Orleans? more than a few notches down. Unless it's Mardi-Gras....what's in NOLA that Vegas can't offer?

New Years Eve festivities is a Sacred Sin Party II at the 5150 address.

Comment

• jharp84
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

This is good 'tainment I must have been sleepin' off a bad one! This will get better! Look at all the "stars"! F-in A!

Comment

• Mezro
            Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by jharp84
            This is good 'tainment...This will get better! Look at all the "stars"! F-in A!
            Nah...this won't be getting better as one of the "stars" is a bland pussy with a personality that makes cardboard seem interesting.

Mezro...even if it does go futher, it won't be much of a challenge...

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Angel - this thread has been a blast to read. Thanks, Mezro!
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• CVH Rulz
                Head Fluffer
                • Jun 2005

Even with all the deleted posts!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by CVH Rulz
                  Even with all the deleted posts!
                  For the record, the posts aren't "deleted"

There are posts within this thread that we posted to mods and webbies only, unseen by regular posters, but were quoted by some....

Hence, you see the posts that were intended to be hidden.
                  Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Mezro
                    Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                    Angel - this thread has been a blast to read. Thanks, Mezro!
                    Happy to make your Roth Army experience all the more rewarding

Mezro...I wonder what ELVIS is beating off to today?...The Discovery Channel or a well worn copy of Field & Stream...

Comment

Working...