X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saint
    Foot Soldier
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Umm, because I live in Seattle [find a map] and the tour hasn't come anywhere near me yet, mensa.

Why dont you write a review from Sweden, I hear the view is great from there.

Maybe I used the wrong word.. review. I should have written comment, And I could write you a review after 11/13 MSG.

You're almost 40, and you need threads spelled out to you, spoon-fed even?

You're not bright enough to make your own determination without a primer first?

Oh, no.

I have failed to supply a link to a thread topic worthy of notice.

Cut´n paste reports of mishaps, what really differs you from the likes of SATAN BUSH?

Let's bottom line it.

You ASSUMED it was some "slight" or "dis" to the band. Your knee-jerk reaction was to stick up for your band!!!
    Yepp

LMMFAO

What a sheep.

You're so scared to even APPEAR judgemental or unbiased you'll make an idiot of yourself and then try and pretend you were right.

I don’t think everything about this tour is 100%, neither was it in 84 in Stockholm, butt people like you and SATAN BUSH who’s only input is the negative (butt I do admit that S.B goes a bit further making shit up that’s not even there) really piss me off. I don’t know what your problem is with this tour, you have every right to speak (cut’n paste) your opinion. Butt I think your post is worthy of troll rating.

Why dont I write a review?

What kind of mindless lemming are you?

You want to read reviews from people who haven't seen the tour, but you dont want anyone posting links to mis-steps that have occurred.

What a fucking vag.

Like I stated above review is maybe the wrong word, and I don’t mind people sharing their thoughts about the show specially those who have seen one. But the way you so skilfully cut’n pasted this made me think you had a preset mind about this, maybe I’m wrong, it happened once earlier.. in the mid 80s
    http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
      Not to mention Dave! Fuck, he probably hit the responsible party in the face with a mountain bike!!!

Of course Dave probably played traffic cop, throwing his body in front of the guy...

"see, no problem! we got through it fine! what doesnt kill ya, only makes ya stronger, no biggee, ed"

No one more than Dave wants to see this sail without a hitch...

And as we know, in spED Wold, hitch begat drama, begat trauma.

But I digress....

Look at the thread title for God's sake. This aint no SATAN'S FANBOI thread...

It' a big "oops, hello? stage to crew: GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

But we'll let the panty-waist brigade piss and moan that their heros are getting dissed.

Shhh. How dare you question the tour? Traitor!!

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Let me tell you, if someone starts another thread about this shit?

I'll move it to the Nova forum!

And lock it!!!

Comment

• saint
          Foot Soldier
          • Feb 2004

I think you summed it up in your previous post. I ASSUMED it was some "slight" or "dis" to the band, for using pre-recorded keyboards.

I’m sorry I got a bit carried away, being drunk and all, you’re cool Lounge
          http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Eh...shit happens when you're on stage...much of the time you can't do anything about it other than play through and hope nobody really cares that much, or notices.

Not so the case here, though.

Since this was a pre-recorded track that fucked up, I'm confused - why wasn't there a guy backstage to just cut the track off and play the damn thing? It's not like having somebody offstage filling in rhythm guitar and/or keyboards is an entirely novel idea...?
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

In any regards, worse shit could happen on stage, I suppose...isn't their worst offense on stage over the years. By and large, it's the musicians that sweat stuff like that the most, the audience probably didn't mind too much.
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• jharp84
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

BB - Can I rent the latest babe in your sig? Just 10 minutes will do?

Comment

• light 'em up!
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Mar 2004

I was a the Greensboro show and I left when Jump started to beat the crowd and the traffic. I noticed the whole thing was off key all the way to my car. I was wondering how they could play off key to Jump of all songs.

It was still one of the most amzing concerts I've ever seen.

Comment

• Terry
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jharp84
                    Terry! Your new/old Bud here jharp84!! jUST Made a MAJOR decision! You are seeing the new show if I have to fly down and drag you to the fuckin arena! I know there are no Fl, TX, LA, etc. shows scheduled yet! I think! But that is why they make 2nd leg tours! IN THE MIDDLE OF WINTER - STILL NO GLOBAL WARMING YET! JUST HINTS! PEACE BRO! Juice
                    Would say as long as they decide to play down this way, there is a 90% probability I'll catch it, barring a calamity or personal catastrophe on my end...

Like what I've seen and heard of it so far; looks like it will be a great night out to hear some of my favorite tunes served up with dignity, as opposed to what I had feared this reunion would be, which is a series of less than stellar performances and me ending up going just to see Roth and EVH together onstage one last time for old times sake.
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• chi-town324
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Feb 2007

make the effort to see it Terry...

Comment

• Northern Girl
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

OK the thread - WHAT the HELL is this? - was closed as I was posting this point, so I'll put it here.

To be fair, how the hell is anyone to know what some of these threads are about (this one for example) to know if they are a dupe unless you have hours to look at every fucking thread?

Better thread titles = less dupes. Common sense!
                        Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• VanHalener
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Wow, that was a freakin' messy situation rite thar!

Don't you HATE IT when that happens?
                          I'd hate to be on the receiving end of Ed's digust when he came off stage..

This is off topic a bit, but from what little footage I have watched so far it seems rather easy to film while at these shows. Should I try to get my little video camera into the D.C. show?
                          ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                            Let me tell you, if someone starts another thread about this shit?

I'll move it to the Nova forum!

And lock it!!!

Welp, ELVIS just did...

Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

I bet whoever was in charge of the backing tracks got a major bollocking for this!

Shit happens though, at least Ed isn't drunk....
                              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• jharp84
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by VanHalener
                                Wow, that was a freakin' messy situation rite thar!

Don't you HATE IT when that happens?
                                I'd hate to be on the receiving end of Ed's digust when he came off stage..

This is off topic a bit, but from what little footage I have watched so far it seems rather easy to film while at these shows. Should I try to get my little video camera into the D.C. show?
                                AFFIRMATIVE!

Comment

Working...