• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Terry
    If the band didn't play it at a show I went to, I wouldn't feel cheated (especially if they subbed Sinner's Swing! in its place). Am I in the majority on this subject? Probably not...then again, fuck it.
    +1 on that.... I could not hear Jump and be totally OK with it... maybe they could stick 'Hear about it later' in its place?
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• jharp84
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

Message in a Bottle!

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
        +1 on that.... I could not hear Jump and be totally OK with it... maybe they could stick 'Hear about it later' in its place?
        That tune would be fine as well...shit, the whole first side of Fair Warning, as well as Unchained and So This Is Love, should be no brainers for the setlist.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Hummarstra
          Commando
          • Feb 2004

Check ou these idiots doing a parady of Jump. funny.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0VFeKjzH26Q"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0VFeKjzH26Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• ace diamond
            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            Just my nature.

Don't take it personally.

I'm an equal opportunity hater.

hey lounge, at least you're fair.
            Originally posted by hideyoursheep
            When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
            "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

Working...