Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennedy
    Groupie
    • Mar 2004

Yes, Cradle is an example of the faking too. Sorry, but the scratching is pre-recorded. Listen closely to the boot from the first night. 2 different guitars overlap at the conclusion of the scratching and when Ed starts playing for real. Same thing heard during Cradle.

I hear what I hear.

What I also hear is Dave being the real highlight and class act of the tour. Never thought I'd say that, but I'm really impressed with him.

Dave is the real winner of this reunion, and has sealed his legacy that has been in question since 85.

Comment

• light 'em up!
      Foot Soldier
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kennedy
      Yes, Cradle is an example of the faking too. Sorry, but the scratching is pre-recorded. Listen closely to the boot from the first night. 2 different guitars overlap at the conclusion of the scratching and when Ed starts playing for real. Same thing heard during Cradle.

I hear what I hear.

What I also hear is Dave being the real highlight and class act of the tour. Never thought I'd say that, but I'm really impressed with him.

Dave is the real winner of this reunion, and has sealed his legacy that has been in question since 85.
      Amen brotha!

Comment

• steve
        Sniper
        • Feb 2004

Cradle is no more "pre-recorded" than Jump. It's a keyboard song. Keyboards are pre-recorded and Eddie plays guitar over it.

Comment

• DlocRoth
          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

I hear what I hear.

Classic Lounge..........

Shit on the overall....as to piss off the sheep......

Then praise a nugget..ie. Dave's performance....to satiate the die hards...

Booooooring.
          Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Kennedy
            Groupie
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by steve
            Cradle is no more "pre-recorded" than Jump. It's a keyboard song. Keyboards are pre-recorded and Eddie plays guitar over it.

Umm.... yeah. But what's your point?

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

The closeup on the solo of Atomic Punk when Ed sits down on the drum riser is hella tough ... That's what legends are made of! ...
              Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• bantonelli
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Nov 2004

Eddie isn't playing the infamous "scratch" at the intro or in any parts. It's pre-recorded. Pretty sad about how much faking he is doing now.

You're a JOKE...and that's NO STRETCH!! LMAO!!!!

Since you're from the "Fake" side of Pasadena, what other pre-recorded lies would you like to share with us?

Troll.
                "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

That version of Atmomic Punk is much stronger than some of the others posted recently. In fact, it was really good.

Dave is consistently strong at evey gig, and his voice seems to be holding up well.
                  The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Hummarstra
                    Commando
                    • Feb 2004

RWTD

It just keeps getting better and better, folks.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h6NPM69_UDI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h6NPM69_UDI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
                    Last edited by Hummarstra; 11-09-2007, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Footage that I took myself. I only got about 35 minutes and it's not my best work, but here it is anyway...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/42cILnmsiUg&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/42cILnmsiUg&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
                      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

More to come...

I didnt name the clips with song titles because I don't think that I got any complete songs...security kept coming over and standing next to me, so there are a few parts where I have to put the camera down fast...

I couldnt find my camera battery charger that day, so I wasnt getting the whole thing anyway...
                        Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Part 2
                          <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/atJ9zCC3-EM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/atJ9zCC3-EM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...