• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kastco
    Roadie
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by naturochem
    You two crazy bastards still at it??

Just got back from the fuckin Raider game.... Don't know which blow's worse, the fuckin Raiders or kastco's mama... :eek:

Holy shit you're almost as funny as computer tough guy. Let me guess you are 14 years old, no make that 11. Isn't it time to put on your feety pajamas and climb into bed?
    SUPPORT THE BIG RED MACHINE
    THE BEAST FROM THE EAST

Comment

• scottydabodi
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

You two crazy bastards still at it??

Just got back from the fuckin Raider game.... Don't know which blow's worse, the fuckin Raiders or kastco's mama... :eek:

Fuckin tough to be a Raider fan these days.... I have to say there were a number of balsy Bears fans out there today!! Some crazy fuckin Bears fan knocked this guy down the stairs right next to me (dude was blockin his view..) & the guy gets up & clocks Mr. ChiTown.... I snatched the Bears fan up by his Hester jersey & told him if he valued his life he better get the fuck out of there quick!!

He took my words to heart & tried to make it outta there, but too late....three other fucks were on him. I knocked two of them off of him (nobody should get killed over fuckin football..) & then the fuckin cops finally showed....

Another day in Oaktown....
      Nice story, but what the hell does this have to do with Van Halen?
      If you listen to fools
      The Mob Rules

Comment

• kastco
        Roadie
        • Dec 2006

Yeah, I feel the same way, toughguy.... too bad we live across the fuckin country from one another as I'd be happy to use your smart assed fuckface for sparing practice - in a ring, cage, or on a fuckin street corner for that matter... In person, you wouldn't even look my way crosseyed, skippy...

Shoot me a PM should you ever decide to visit the bay area & get the stones to give it a go, fuckstick...
        Don't worry about my stones, they're right where they should be, hanging in my shorts. Sounds like yours hasn't dropped yet. Doubt I'll ever be in the Fag area, I mean Bay area but if you ever decide to leave fag town and visit NYC I'll be more than happy to go a couple rounds. Of course the liberals will have me arrested for beating up a queer but I'm sure once you open your mouth they will relize you deserved it. I'll be at the Garden tomorrow night scalping a ticket out front. Black Kenyon College baseball cap on my head, 6ft tall, about 190lbs. If you're that concerned with my balls why don't you hop a flight and pay me a visit. I just made an innocent post based on my opinion. You started this shit fag ass but I'll gladly end it! This my last comment on this stupid teenage shit. Step up to the plate or shut the fuck up. I told you exactly where I'll be.
        Last edited by kastco; 11-12-2007, 12:28 PM.
        THE BEAST FROM THE EAST

Comment

• kastco
          Roadie
          • Dec 2006

One more thing. I just noticed your "support 81". We can make this real easy. Visit the Long Island chapter and I'll gladly introduce myself. The Beast In The East, Big Red Machine all the way!
          Last edited by kastco; 11-12-2007, 01:05 PM.
          THE BEAST FROM THE EAST

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Oh shut the fuck up...I'd whip both your asses with one arm tied behind my back...

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• naturochem
              Head Fluffer
              • May 2004

Originally posted by kastco
              Doubt I'll ever be in the Fag area, I mean Bay area but if you ever decide to leave fag town and visit NYC I'll be more than happy to go a couple rounds. Of course the liberals will have me arrested for beating up a queer but I'm sure once you open your mouth they will relize you deserved it. I'll be at the Garden tomorrow night scalping a ticket out front. Black Kenyon College baseball cap on my head, 6ft tall, about 190lbs. If you're that concerned with my balls why don't you hop a flight and pay me a visit. I just made an innocent post based on my opinion. You started this shit fag ass but I'll gladly end it! This my last comment on this stupid teenage shit. Step up to the plate or shut the fuck up. I told you exactly where I'll be.
              One more thing. I just noticed your "support 81". We can make this real easy. Visit the Long Island chapter and I'll gladly introduce myself. The Beast In The East, Big Red Machine all the way!
              Fuck you & your fucking cunt whore of a mother, you half-pint bitch of a poser motherfucker.
              You just take your midget ass over to Henry St., I'm sure you'll get a proper introduction without asking....

You got anything further, keep it off the board & deal with it by PM, Paco.

CLICK HERE TO SEND PM.
              Last edited by naturochem; 11-12-2007, 09:09 PM.
              CVH LIVE (OAK/SF) '78, '79(X2), '80(X2) +MOR, '81(X3), '82, USFest '83, '84 & 2007!

http://www.hellsangelsmcoakland.com/...Support-V2.jpg

"God rest the souls of that poor family... and pussy's half price for the next 15 minutes." Al Swearengen

Comment

• scottydabodi
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                Oh shut the fuck up...I'd whip both your asses with one arm tied behind my back...

Uh oh... you guys are in trouble now!!!!!!
                If you listen to fools
                The Mob Rules

Comment

• nutts
                  Groupie
                  • Jan 2004

No matter how good something is, someone will say it is broke. Have you actually been to a show? Even so, are you in Ed's head? Give it a break!
                  GO!

Comment

• nutts
                    Groupie
                    • Jan 2004

Van Halen have been more right than wrong (lately), shall we argue about asshole size later....
                    GO!

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by scottydabodi
                      Uh oh... you guys are in trouble now!!!!!!
                      REVENGE!!!!
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• nutts
                        Groupie
                        • Jan 2004

Crazy Sith Lords.....Watch out biootches!
                        GO!

Comment

• scottydabodi
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

REVENGE!!!!
                          There is no escaping THE DARK SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!
                          If you listen to fools
                          The Mob Rules

Comment

• naturochem
                            Head Fluffer
                            • May 2004

the verdict remains out on whether the propensity towards violence is genetic, or simply a learned trait...

..in either case...
                            Last edited by naturochem; 11-13-2007, 01:42 AM.
                            CVH LIVE (OAK/SF) '78, '79(X2), '80(X2) +MOR, '81(X3), '82, USFest '83, '84 & 2007!

http://www.hellsangelsmcoakland.com/...Support-V2.jpg

"God rest the souls of that poor family... and pussy's half price for the next 15 minutes." Al Swearengen

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                              Maybe people are confusing the way he is so friggin happy with being drunk. I don't know.
                              Yup yup ... something like that ... just watched his solo from that showhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3C04wmcWR8 ... the best he's played all year ...
                              Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• DLRdelight!
                                Veteran
                                • Jul 2004

as long as he gots his shit straight for the 20th im good

Comment

Working...