Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imasmf
    Full On Cocktard
    • Feb 2008

Seems like you're having some inner conflict there vanhalener!

I know the feeling, I went to the JPJ site tonight and they had some 8th row tix inside the catwalk. It was like damn I want those tix, but you know once bitten twice shy. Or in this case twice bitten. I argued with myself for about 30 minutes then said WTF and hit the buy button.

Somewhere today I read a possiblity new dates will be announced monday. I'll have to look back and see if I can find it. Everyones calling me stupid now for buying the new tix. I'm praying for a rescedule so I can laugh at them in thier rafter seats while I'm up front.

By the way anyone want to buy some rafter tix? LOL

Comment

• imasmf
      Full On Cocktard
      • Feb 2008

Here it was

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Looks like Charlottesville may be back in play for my son and I for Friday, May 2nd....

Raleigh on Monday, May 5th is no good for us.... Trying to contact Pojo, but I doubt he'll want to travel to UVA when he can stay in Raleigh to see them....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• imasmf
          Full On Cocktard
          • Feb 2008

Hey VHfan you're not the one I got my tix from are you? He was in Va beach and couldnt make the march 11th date. If its you, you have an email.

Either way i hope you can make it!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

No, Raleigh was always our site this time around, UVA's dates weren't good for our schedules....

Until now, that is....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• imasmf
              Full On Cocktard
              • Feb 2008

By the way if anyone is going to buy tix to this show and your not going for the best seats, I have a pair in section 312 for sale. The total cost with service charges would run you $190 but I picked them up for $130 so thats what I'll sell them for. Save you $60 anyway. If your local to c'ville I can meet you and put them in your hand

Comment

Working...