X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hoss
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jan 2007

2-2-08

Our local morning TV news broadcast a Van Halen concert commercial. It stated Van Halen would be playing Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, IA on 2-2-2008. Tickets were to go on sale this Saturday (12-1-2007). Other than that ONE commercial, nothing else exists about this concert anywhere! What the fvck is going on? Are they coming to Des Moines or not? The Wells Fargo Arena website shows an Iowa Stars hockey game for the evening of 2-2-2008. Anyone have any info on this?
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everybody!" DLR
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Re: 2-2-08

Originally posted by Hoss
    Our local morning TV news broadcast a Van Halen concert commercial. It stated Van Halen would be playing Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, IA on 2-2-2008. Tickets were to go on sale this Saturday (12-1-2007). Other than that ONE commercial, nothing else exists about this concert anywhere! What the fvck is going on? Are they coming to Des Moines or not? The Wells Fargo Arena website shows an Iowa Stars hockey game for the evening of 2-2-2008. Anyone have any info on this?
    You misunderstood the commercial.

VH are playing The Iowa Stars that night.

Wolfie will be manning the net.

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

Dude,

You should of gone to the Minneapolis show!
      http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
      Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
      Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• steve
        Sniper
        • Feb 2004

Re: Re: 2-2-08

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        You misunderstood the commercial.

VH are playing The Iowa Stars that night.

Wolfie will be manning the net.

You know, I've always wondered why hockey teams don't just crane in one of those 800 pound obese specimens from one of the Discovery Health Channel specials to play goalie Of course, the ice could break, but fair is fair. I still wouldn't watch hockey, of course, but nonetheless...I wonder.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by steve
          I still wouldn't watch hockey, of course, but nonetheless...I wonder.
          Assuming you'd be a Caps fan, I don't blame you....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Hoss
            Full On Cocktard
            • Jan 2007

Well it's official, they are coming to Des Moines on 2-6-2008. The last time they were here was 1980 WACF tour, its been a long time coming. I am fvckin jazzed!
            "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everybody!" DLR

Comment

• vh rides again
              Commando
              • Dec 2006

cool, see ya there.

Comment

• Barking Pumpkin
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Jul 2006

Hoss, I heard that KGGO was to make a big concert anouncement on Monday at 7:00 AM. I tuned in to hear nothing but the same old morning B.S. Also Cityview had a little quip about a major concert anouncement and we would be dancing the night away sometime in 08. Anyway, it took an extra couple of weeks but the mighty VH are coming to Wells fargo. Can't wait, row 16 on the floor.
                By the way, VH played Vets on Aug 4 1982. I'll never forget that show. highlight of my summer and the tour shirt I wore first day of school my junior year.

Comment

• letsrock
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2007

bump

Comment

Working...