Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

I tap dat ass like eddie taps the fretboard of his frankenstrat! And like a frankenstrat, she sure gets loud.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

I've got a great fuckin idea for a prank! Let's get a big black sheet with the =VH= logo cheaply painted on it and Drape it over that big CNN sign!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Champion's Sports Bar
        265 Peachtree Center Ave Ne, Atlanta, GA 30303
        (404) 521-0000

How about this place? It seems more low key, yet it's only a mile and a half away.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
          Veteran
          • Apr 2004

You guys don't talk lick a bunch of hicks do ya??

Nah, just fuckin' with you all....

Hell ya, we got 2 months to figure this shit out!

"Myself" the Northern boy will stick out like a sore thumb down there...lol.

Can't wait!!!
          http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
          Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
          Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• rocknrolldork
            Foot Soldier
            • Jun 2004

Anyone have an extra ticket to sell at face value?

Comment

• rocknrolldork
              Foot Soldier
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by rocknrolldork
              Anyone have an extra ticket to sell at face value?

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
                You guys don't talk lick a bunch of hicks do ya??

Nah, just fuckin' with you all....

Hell ya, we got 2 months to figure this shit out!

"Myself" the Northern boy will stick out like a sore thumb down there...lol.

Can't wait!!!
                Well I'm originally from Southeastern Michigan, so the only thing you have to worry about is me swearing every 5 words and going into a tirade anytime the Green Bay Packers are mentioned. j/k about the last one.

BTW I've given up on the CNN prank, due to the fact that I looked at the pic I took of that logo and it is too damn huge.

Comment

• Prothro
                  Groupie
                  • Nov 2005

o.k. we're not that far out now from the show , anyone ever figure out where to meet up at? My plan is to watch some old Van Halen videos , down enough beer to start thinking it's the early 80's again , meet up with the army and go to the show.

Comment

• rocknrolldork
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Prothro
                    o.k. we're not that far out now from the show , anyone ever figure out where to meet up at? My plan is to watch some old Van Halen videos , down enough beer to start thinking it's the early 80's again , meet up with the army and go to the show.
                    I wonder if there is a Taco Mac near the venue. Taco Mac has good food and a plethora of beers.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2004

Ok folks.

I will be in Atlanta On Sat 2/9 for the Thrashers hockey Game. I will have a hotel somewhere downtown.

Feel free to cal me. 612-986-6507. Just like Minneapolis...this is gonna be a blast.

If you are lucky...I'll show you the VH tat....lol.

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                        Veteran
                        • Apr 2004

LOL.

Packers Fans...dude....fuckin' funny!!!!

Vikes baby!

That's why they all come to Minneapolis, because Wisconsin has jack shit!

Comment

• Prothro
                          Groupie
                          • Nov 2005

Anyone else gonna wear a "Got Roth" t-shirt ? I've got mine ready to go! Ohh yeah speaking of Got Roth , I was just in the yahoo chat rooms and got into an argument with some stupid ass Hagar lover , it amazes me that those people are still out there.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Sticky, T minus one week...
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• rocknrolldork
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jun 2004

Hell yeah!!!!!

Comment

• Prothro
                                Groupie
                                • Nov 2005

The countdown in on , T minus 5 days.

Comment

Working...