X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zigdust
    Full On Cocktard
    • Aug 2005

2nd Leg Ticket Sales

From the looks of it, it seems like sales for these first couple of shows which just went on sale are pretty slow. I can still get good seat on ticketmaster 2 1/2 hrs after the on sale time. Did the scalpers take a big beating on the first leg of the tour?
  • light 'em up!
    Foot Soldier
    • Mar 2004

Van-halen.com shows tickets were supposed to go on sale for Charlottesville show today (on 12/1), but Ticktsheister doesn't indicate this.

WTF?

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

It'll work itself out in the wash...........

SELLOUTS people.....

TOUR OF 2007???

NO QUESTION...with little to no publicity......

"Take the music to the people...and they will respond."

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Oct 2004

It's getting close to christmas...people who have already seen them are saving.
        Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

i checked ticketmaster this morning, the Dallas show has behind the stage only and not even 2 together, same for Houston i believe, glad i got mine, i was worried, ive never seen the ticketmaster site that slow, WHHEWW!!

Comment

• binnie
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2006

Originally posted by Matt White

Book them, and they will come.....
            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• mewisemagic
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

Stubhub and the scalping shitbags that are buying tickets for profiting purposes can all suck my dick...

....I hope they lose their fucking asses.

No wonder Dallas sold out so quick,all the fucking tickets are on Stubhub.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by light 'em up!
                Van-halen.com shows tickets were supposed to go on sale for Charlottesville show today (on 12/1), but Ticktsheister doesn't indicate this.

WTF?
                You can get em at http://www.johnpauljonesarena.com/

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by mewisemagic
                  Stubhub and the scalping shitbags that are buying tickets for profiting purposes can all suck my dick...

....I hope they lose their fucking asses.

No wonder Dallas sold out so quick,all the fucking tickets are on Stubhub.
                  If they lost their ass on the first leg they sure as hell would not be buying up tickets for the 2nd leg. So unforunately for us but fortunately for VH and the scalpers people are buying and filling up arenas and they are making money... Supply and demand works every time it is tried.

Comment

• Dave2007
                    Roadie
                    • Feb 2007

MSG St.Patricks day sold out in 20 minutes there is not a single seat.
                    I was at the MSG show Nov 13th and outside the Garden it was fucking crazy! there was a mob of people on a line trying to get day of sale tix
                    and the scalpers got rid of their tix fast, people were really bummed cause they knew they werent gettin in.But I did and I was backstage ha ha ha ha ah aaha.This is not a spammy tour they are making a ton of cash dont believe the hype.Dont believe me? lets compare notes on your backstage pass whats it look like? whats on it? whats it say on Daves dressing room door?If this thread is trying to say that the VH tour is underachieving then you are on another planet friends
                    the crowd was fucking insane.March 17th 2008 will be a holy day of alcohol abuse in NYC.God Bless you guys take it easy

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                      It'll work itself out in the wash...........

SELLOUTS people.....

TOUR OF 2007???

NO QUESTION...with little to no publicity......

Good point.

The Minneapolis show sold out, but it took until a couple days before the show...but the point is all shows have sold out I think.

Next stop for me: Atlanta, GA 2/10!!!
                      http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                      Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                      Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• chi-town324
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Feb 2007

4/3/08 Rosemont again!!

Comment

• VAiN
                          Use my hand, I won't look
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

There is no problem what-so-ever with ticket sales... They even added a 2nd show down here in Lauderdale a week after the 1st one! How cool is that??
                          Originally posted by wiseguy
                          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by zigdust
                            From the looks of it, it seems like sales for these first couple of shows which just went on sale are pretty slow. I can still get good seat on ticketmaster 2 1/2 hrs after the on sale time. Did the scalpers take a big beating on the first leg of the tour?
                            This IS the 4th NYC area show, after all....

Not to mention the 2nd Jersey show as well....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Freewheelin
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Jul 2006

Got my tix for the Tampa show and from what I hear they sold so fast that they decided to do a second Tampa date.

Comment

Working...