Eddie Van Halen Saves Fan From Certain Ass Whooping!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave2007
    Roadie
    • Feb 2007

ha ha ha next time he wont be so lucky if Dave catches him the kid 'll be wearin a kung foo poll in his ass!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

The security fucks have a "plastic" fuckin badge!

They think they can beat down anyone.

Bullshit I say!

Fuck em'!
      http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
      Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
      Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• slimdon
        Roadie
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
        Where's the other clip of Ed taking him away?

I'm still waiting upon getting the other clip. I have seen it, just don't have it in my possession yet. Will post it when it's in me 'ands!

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

I'm simply stunned. I honestly wouldn't have thought Ed would have it in him.

A nice turn out of a real dick...pretty cool, I'll give him credit for that.

Good on ya, Ed.
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• katie
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

She's lovely Bob

After you... LOL

Comment

• steve
              Sniper
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by katie
              Then uncle Dave will ask if you work in the music biz.

Followed by...............get off my fucking stage

Good luck
              Hey, after what happened to Dimebag Darrel, can you blame him?

Comment

• slimdon
                Roadie
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by steve
                Hey, after what happened to Dimebag Darrel, can you blame him?
                No doubt about that one. I'm definitely not tipping my hat to the guy for storming the stage, but more so to Ed and his reaction. Buddy Faceplanter knew full on well (as did the whole arena) that an ass-kicking was coming his way.

Over the years of attending many concerts and seeing roadies beat the tar out of people jumping onstage, I've found great humour in watching the expected outcome of those situations. I guess it's the thought of escaping punishment (and copious amounts of booze) that leads people to such foolish acts. That's what makes it even funnier to watch. I mean, how often is a public beating accepted and almost always anticipated?

Nonetheless, good on Ed for giving a sh*t about one of his fans.

Comment

• TVGUY
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Feb 2007

Big UPS to ED!!!
                  Three time witness to the comeback of the MIGHTY VAN HALEN. And then they faded back into obscurity.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I saw the whole thing.

As Ed was on his way off the stage, he stopped in his tracks to help the dude.

No one would have thought anything of it if he kept on walking.

The crowd worshipped the Halen...it was the least he could do.

I'm pretty sure Ed was holding back the tears at the beginning of his solo that night.
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Panamark
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                      I'm simply stunned. I honestly wouldn't have thought Ed would have it in him.

A nice turn out of a real dick...pretty cool, I'll give him credit for that.

Good on ya, Ed.
                      A tad harsh there BB..

Ed's crossed over to the force these days..
                      He's a grate bloke once again !
                      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• slimdon
                        Roadie
                        • Feb 2004

On the Rock n' Roll Breakfast Show today at 1PM PST, hear the story of Buddy Faceplanter and Edward Van Halen saving his ass!
                        Install the FREE Winamp player from here: https://www.rocknrollbreakfast.com/w...usic-7plus.exe
                        Tune in here: http://artichoke.alma.uvic.ca:7070/listen.pls
                        Last edited by slimdon; 12-14-2007, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
                          I saw the whole thing.

As Ed was on his way off the stage, he stopped in his tracks to help the dude.

No one would have thought anything of it if he kept on walking.

The crowd worshipped the Halen...it was the least he could do.

I'm pretty sure Ed was holding back the tears at the beginning of his solo that night.
                          AGREED!!! I thought I was going to be witnessing an ass-kicking for sure... Ed sure surprised the shit out of me when I saw him throw his arm around the guy and lead him backstage...
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...