Is there anyway to know the face value of Van Halen tickets?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bantonelli
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by neatd99
    So $150 is a good price?

I realize the "face value" printed on the tickets isn't accurate because if you use ticketmaster, there are additional venue/convenience/shipping fees.
    Um...yeah. But the value depends on you. Sounds like your seats are good and if you love VH w/Roth then you're in for an awesome concert (as long as Ed doesn't doodle during his solo and as long as the sound crew have their act together.)

Sounds like you've been sleeping under a rock....

Tack on an additional $12-17.00 fee for tixbastard.

Still.....the seats are decent. If you want 20th row or better, you'll have to buy VIP.
    "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• bantonelli
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

I just had trouble believing your answer, Vain.....$150 is a lot of money to me, that's all. I apologize if I came off as being disrespectful.

I don't think I deserved the "Who is Van Halen" comments. English isn't my first language and sometimes I do not read things accurately, that's why I wanted clarification.

LOL! Look, neatd99, you signed up back in '05 to the ARMY, so we assume that most who have been here realize immediately the value of a Van Halen ticket. It's cool that you inquired, but some of us (including mwua) are taken back by your questions in reference to the value of a $150.00 seat. You need to think about a few specifics:

- Do you LOVE Van Halen w/David Lee Roth ?????

- Do you realize this may be the only concert tour they do and at this point, you're seeing the last leg of it?????

- Did you check the arena seating chart that shows where your seat is located in proximity to the stage for viewing?

- If you come to the ARMY, you would have noticed the stage set up and the giant plasma screens so that most seats in the house of any arena are somewhat decent ?????

Taking these things into consideration, you would have an answer on your $150.00 seat.

How badly do you want to see and enjoy this concert?

Ask yourself these things and the $150.00 is worth it's weight in gold.
      "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• michelle
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Dec 2006

i WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN barely GET FACE VALUE, LESS FEES. Not like the old days.

Comment

• michelle
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Dec 2006

i WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN barely GET FACE VALUE, LESS FEES. Not like the old days.

Comment

• jero
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

^^^^^^
            This is why I never come to this forum.
            Ok, bye!
            Last edited by jero; 01-26-2008, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• The Beaver
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Dec 2007

Originally posted by ZahZoo
              The face value is printed clearly on the tickets.

Comment

Working...