Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

Dave is gay and so am I.... 1930's gay....

( feel free to miss quote this little diatribe use it against me in a court of sig posts, "Not guilty just wandering by the fruits and vegetables.. trying to get to you, honey.")

Not 1970's gay.... used to mean happy -go- lucky friend to all.......... ,"Hey baby... top down, top up, top'o the crown, either way were rollin on a happy note tonight."

Back in the thirties when the swells on the hill were buying up all the alligator shoes and stepping out to wichever gin joint was on the square.

Me and my homely lil gal are steppin out to the local dive and puttin on our go to meettin best.... to do some sinnin... devil may care style..

Back when a rainbow was a thing to look at not a sexuall connotation..

Back when going to a VH concert wasn't about picking apart the band it was about steppin out with your lady and having a good time..

And PS MUTHER FUKKERS I want the rainbow back ...I'll let you............... keep the rest..

HEY Lookit those alligator shooooooeeeeeeeeeees......

Hey lookit that rainbow

I think I'll go buy some alligator rainbow shoes for you baby, take you out dancing tonight.

Bop bo bop doo ddo do ti do ti do wheeooo wheeoooo

thome cracks up after a lousy couple of days.....

Thanks for the vid

Comment

• topjim2y
      Banned
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by thome
      Dave is gay and so am I.... 1930's gay....

( feel free to miss quote this little diatribe use it against me in a court of sig posts, "Not guilty just wandering by the fruits and vegetables.. trying to get to you, honey.")

Not 1970's gay.... used to mean happy -go- lucky friend to all.......... ,"Hey baby... top down, top up, top'o the crown, either way were rollin on a happy note tonight."

Back in the thirties when the swells on the hill were buying up all the alligator shoes and stepping out to wichever gin joint was on the square.

Me and my homely lil gal are steppin out to the local dive and puttin on our go to meettin best.... to do some sinnin... devil may care style..

Back when a rainbow was a thing to look at not a sexuall connotation..

Back when going to a VH concert wasn't about picking apart the band it was about steppin out with your lady and having a good time..

And PS MUTHER FUKKERS I want the rainbow back ...I'll let you............... keep the rest..

HEY Lookit those alligator shooooooeeeeeeeeeees......

Hey lookit that rainbow

I think I'll go buy some alligator rainbow shoes for you baby, take you out dancing tonight.

Bop bo bop doo ddo do ti do ti do wheeooo wheeoooo

thome cracks up after a lousy couple of days.....
      in summary...i like the cock.
      Thanks for the vid
      i thought so.

Comment

Working...