X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 5150 CENT
    Full On Cocktard
    • Aug 2007

Please order & send Donuts, Pizza, & Chicken Wings to Vals House

This book is a very low blow. How nice of Val to cash in on the Van Halen Reunion and simultaneously stick a Fork & Knife in Eddies back so soon after finishing Rehab. How could he ever of had a chance? Cares even less about Wolfgang? Don't buy the book it doesn't tell anyone anything they dont already know!
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

Re: Please order & send Donuts, Pizza, & Chicken Wings to Vals House

Originally posted by 5150 CENT
    How could he ever of had a chance?
    I don't know...Grow a pair maybe?

Act like a 50+ year old man...and take responsibility for his life...and decisions.....

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I hate the bitch now. I hope her book bombs and she can't find work. She's a hypocrite that played the America's Sweetheart while doing everything in the closet. Hypocrites are hated and the only reason she's coming clean is to sell more books.

Obviously Ed has a problem with it. Things were fine until Val came out with her book. Nice going Val.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• 5150 CENT
        Full On Cocktard
        • Aug 2007

Sorry Iam not crying a river for Valerie Bertinelli she knew what she was getting into when she married the guy.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Val is a self-absorbed air head. She will soon put the pounds on because she only lost them for the attention and money. It takes more than that to keep from going back. She will blimp back out in a year or two.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Sorry Iam not crying a river for Valerie Bertinelli she knew what she was getting into when she married the guy.
            Yeah but she became even more famouse by marrying that guy. Val's biggest claim to fame was she was Eddie Van Halen's wife. Nobody cares about those do da dee dee dee shows she was on. A 70's sitcom and a few CBS tinkerdink television movies.

Comment

• 5150 CENT
              Full On Cocktard
              • Aug 2007

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

She fucked everyone behind that guy's back and probably got half his assets in the divorce. Ed is the one who should be crying and he probably is. LOL!

Comment

• 5150 CENT
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Aug 2007

hopefully eddie banged that hot girl from the house of petals!

Comment

• Susie Q
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Please order & send Donuts, Pizza, & Chicken Wings to Vals House

Originally posted by Matt White
                    I don't know...Grow a pair maybe?

Act like a 50+ year old man...and take responsibility for his life...and decisions.....
                    I agree with Matt on this one. You gotta get on and over it already.

The thing is....interesting that Val's appearances and book and what not happened to be the same time as the VH reunion tour...

Is she trying to cash in on the reunion in her own little way or mindfuck Ed?

Like Matt said in the beginning...Man Up Ed. Don't let Val fuck ya up, get your shit together and move on.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                    ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• jero
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Fuck Bertinelli!

Comment

• jero
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        She fucked everyone behind that guy's back and probably got half his assets in the divorce. Ed is the one who should be crying and he probably is. LOL!
                        I want half Eddie!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HpJSLJksW9A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HpJSLJksW9A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• 5150 CENT
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Aug 2007

its funny she doesnt know wat her new boyfriend does for a living. I know what he does he spends Eds money.

Comment

• Douglas T.
                            Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by Susie Q
                            I agree with Matt on this one. You gotta get on and over it already.
                            Some people fall in and out harder than others! Something nobody should ever have too face! Would piss me off something fierce!

Comment

• Douglas T.
                              Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by jero
                              I want half Eddie!

Classic!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GXu4UTytnIY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GXu4UTytnIY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...