X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

It's allways nice when your whore leaves you when you have worked your goddamn body to death .

When you have reached the point where she has everything, she wants except you.

Takes it all then writes a book about what a goddamn whore she was what a tool you are.

Leaves you for dead.

When you may not be able to do your lifes work and passion for life again.

It can't hurt .....

Let's not forget --Rockstar is a -Blue Collar Labor- intensive jobs and you will pay with your body first.

The -MindFukk- from your whore always helps sink the knife to the bone.

Till (I want something more than you can offer) us Part!

Good luck Ed.

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by thome
      It's allways nice when your whore leaves you when you have worked your goddamn body to death .

When you have reached the point where she has everything, she wants except you.

Takes it all then writes a book about what a goddamn whore she was what a tool you are.

Leaves you for dead.

When you may not be able to do your lifes work and passion for life again.

It can't hurt .....

Let's not forget --Rockstar is a -Blue Collar Labor- intensive jobs and you will pay with your body first.

The -MindFukk- from your whore always helps sink the knife to the bone.

Till (I want something more than you can offer) us Part!

Good luck Ed.
      There's a song in there somewhere.

I'm a Sikk Man!

It's allready been written.If you can get on top of it.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BfHDJYvZPwg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BfHDJYvZPwg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• Ellyllions
        Veteran
        • Mar 2006

What?

Heavens, Thome. I can never understand your posts.
        "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• size5dress
          Groupie
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by diamondjimi
          Send the 'lil Dutch boy back to rehab , finish the goddamn tour and give us a new friggin record. Period.
          AGREED!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Closing this one now in lieu of the rescheduled dates.....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...