Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Knuclebones03
    Full On Cocktard
    • Apr 2004

Ed's health is the most important thing right now guys. If it takes him longer so be it. Alcoholism is a f**ked up thing to deal with. Just hold on to your precious tickets so when the Mighty Van Halen comes back , they will kick your ass just like they did at the start of the tour. They kicked mine in LosAngeles Nov. 20, 2007 . The time spent waiting will be worth it. Just hang on people.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral

Fuck Edward Van Halen!!!
      I remember him saying he doesn't owe anybody anything. Well guess fucking what, I have $250.00 invested in a show he didn't show up for, so he does owe me something, God-Dammit!
      You're being generous, you're only stopping at 250... Hey Cath, how's it going?
      sigpic

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
        Veteran
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Deklon
        Come on people. Eddie's an f-ing rockstar and has been for 35 years. You all know a lot of true rock stars that aren't alcohol or drug addicts? He's made it into his fifties, still having a great time, and can still play (most of the time). I'm sure it's a lot easier for the every day guy to recover fully than it is for a touring multi-millionaire rock star. I'm not condoning it, just saying don't be so sad and shocked.

I doubt EVH is "having a great time". Dude you're fucked up.

Eddie is consumed by personal demons, whatever they may be. Alcoholics are not having a great time, just the opposite.

Comment

• jeando
          Full On Cocktard
          • Mar 2004

Re: Eddie back in rehab?

Originally posted by J Curling
          Poor Wolfie if this one's true...

Read more from the World Entertainment News Network.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...wsitemID=92336
          Why Poor Wolfie ??? I mean it's a great thing that Eddie is serious enough about dealing with this problem to begin with. It's a real naive thing to think that he could winn this at once. Touring out there is a stressful thing to do so I think it takes a lot of currage to admit that it's not going well and that he needs help for the moment. I am proud of him that he finaly faces his demons and really is doing something about it ! And if that means that they have to take a break from the tour to get him back on track again than so be it !

Comment

• size5dress
            Groupie
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ROTHisGOD
            New Line-up
            Dave-Lead Vocals
            Wolfie-Lead Guitar
            Alex-Drums.....Michael Anthony-Bass!!!
            thats the thing though, if you do that,
            there is no Van Halen
            Van Halen needs Dave and Ed.
            Otherwise, they just arent the same.
            Van Halen was SHIT with Sammy,
            and when i saw him just recently,
            they were fine without Micheal Anthony.
            So that just shows that Ed and Dave need to be togther to make magic.
            No Ed, no Van Halen.
            No Dave, no Van Halen.
            Period.

Comment

• BadassMOFO
              Full On Cocktard
              • Jan 2008

I heard Eddie had an inner ear infection. It can really do a number to ones equilibrium. Ed wasn't in rehab.
              Brocket99.net Rockin' the tipis of Brocket!
              Ernie Scar: Shuji-shit-ter-shelf!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Then I think you heard the PR cover story, because if it were as simple as that, the tour would not have been postponed/cancelled...

Comment

• BadassMOFO
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Then I think you heard the PR cover story, because if it were as simple as that, the tour would not have been postponed/cancelled...
                  I don't get it.:confused: If this is the case, and I give Ed the benefit of the doubt, the tour did/does have to be postponed. With an inner ear infection you can't... walk, stand, sleep or even see straight! It's that simple.
                  Last edited by BadassMOFO; 03-26-2008, 11:33 AM.
                  Brocket99.net Rockin' the tipis of Brocket!
                  Ernie Scar: Shuji-shit-ter-shelf!

Comment

Working...