X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • if6was9
    Head Fluffer
    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by thome
    You got no game your ashamed of being Spamfans, all you have is "Dave look like this or that" and if you were a chick saying hot stuff I would just figure that was that,but you freeks just go on and on about nothing cause you got nothing to say .
    Yaaaawn...

If you want, you can talk about Dave's new music instead

There ain't much to say, eh?
    Last edited by if6was9; 03-25-2008, 02:15 AM.
    Hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla boobuhla hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla bop

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

...5 pages on a PICTURE?

Wow...

Uh...Sting was pretty bad ass as Feyd Rautha Harkonnen...but what the FUCK was going on with Vladimir and his stupid open sores? Yeesh...oh well, as least Kyle Maclachlan kicked ass as Paul...of course, I would have been better...and was myself closer to the appropriate age of Muad'Dib at the time of the Arrakis revolution...

Anyway...
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

let's talk about some REAL hair problems...

Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Quick! Grab a weedeater!
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Foot Soldier
            • Jun 2007

If Dave was not a hired gun, in this band, he would have given countless interviews, and made many tv appearances. Dave is under Ed`s thumb, for sure.
            When the tour kicked off, the shows surpassed my expectations, Dave was singing and looking, better than ever. However, over the weeks, people began to notice, that things, may not be as they seem.
            For someone who loves the spotlight, Dave is acting very strange!

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

Sweet Jesus make it stop...........
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Last edited by DavidLeeNatra; 03-25-2008, 07:45 AM.
                Roth Army Icon

Comment

• VanHalener
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by bueno bob
                  Quick! Grab a weedeater!
                  LOL It might be old school, but I'd dive into that jungle. OW!!!

I only remember bits and pieces of my circumcision.
                  Last edited by VanHalener; 03-25-2008, 08:08 AM.
                  ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• gunnyhighway
                    Groupie
                    • Mar 2005

unlike in 1985, dave now knows that his future lies in VH and not in a solo career which has gone downhill over the years. his last acceptable rock-cd was DLR BAND nearly a decade ago, the covers cd was truly forgettable imo. the same thing could be said about VH. they cant go on without dave, cos a new singer wouldnt work (remember the "morethanwords" guy AND the last 'reunion' with the tequila man who joined up with hot sauce anthony). so i guess there is only ONE way to rock for CVH....

Comment

• VanHalener
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I hope this helps make this thread a little more interesting.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mLnqf9UWPsA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mLnqf9UWPsA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
                      Last edited by VanHalener; 03-25-2008, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

by the way...that jungle is demi moore...
                        Roth Army Icon

Comment

• thome
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by if6was9
                          Yaaaawn...

If you want, you can talk about Dave's new music instead

There ain't much to say, eh?
                          Ok I'll Talk or at least make a statement.

DLR SOLO is far more exciting music and well constructed music, historically will be viable and worth relistening to over and over again due to Roth's influence over his music, than ANYTHING written by the Van Hagar crew or Van Cherone crew.

Deal with it.

Game Over Man!

Comment

• VanHalener
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                            by the way...that jungle is demi moore...
                            Daaaaaaaaamn!

I only looked at her face for a split second, obviously. OW!!

Comment

• if6was9
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by thome
                              Ok I'll Talk or at least make a statement.

DLR SOLO is far more exciting music and well constructed music, historically will be viable and worth relistening to over and over again due to Roth's influence over his music, than ANYTHING written by the Van Hagar crew or Van Cherone crew.

Deal with it.

Game Over Man!
                              I'm sorry to say that, but you're still talkin' about HISTORY of music. We all know that solo DLR was waaaaay better than Van Hagar and VHIII. But solo DLR is over, just like CVH. No more new music, I'm afraid.

Which makes all this Reunion fuss disappointing a bit, don't you think?
                              Hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla boobuhla hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla bop

Comment

• thome
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by if6was9
                                I'm sorry to say that, but you're still talkin' about HISTORY of music. We all know that solo DLR was waaaaay better than Van Hagar and VHIII. But solo DLR is over, just like CVH. No more new music, I'm afraid.

Which makes all this Reunion fuss disappointing a bit, don't you think?
                                All music is the past some is worth listening to and some isn't some can be listened to over and over that to me is the definition of quality.

Every concert they play is new music, new town, new time, new way, new vid etc...

Music worth listening to with a new twist due to the fact that nothing is the same.Chaos Factor.

Even digital CD is different due to the time and place you listen to it, emotions, feellings, the location you are.

If you are simply missing some new words and music of this time of the DLR VH, you may have some in the future .If you want some of that now you would have to be in the band to make that decision.

If you can't get motivated to appreciate what is going on now you may be just a respector of DLR VH and not so much a person who can listen to it over and over.

Like that quote from Zoolander ,"Sting is my favorite musician ,I don't listen to Stings music I have never really heard any of it but I respect that he is doing it cause others think it's good"...something like that.

As for "disappointing " I see a concert as a excuse to take my lady out dinner some bar hopping then a show ..I was very pleased with the addition of a live DLR VH show in my day.

If you look at it -singular in focus- as it is all just the fact of the music is the same as before you don't see the way I do it is a addition too my situation, cream on the cake, something to see along with other things at the same time.

If they choose to put some new music on a CD as in new writing and notes, that would be thier gift to us, not my demand.

Comment

Working...