Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

To make a long story short I enjoy listening to Sam Hagar sing as much as I enjoy squeezing my Aunt Penny's pussy boil until it bursts it's reddish white liquid puss into my jaw dropped mouth. Y-U-M-M-Y!
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Mezro
      Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Lou
      Oh I get that...he'll probably stop there on the way up to north Jersey ...he'll slip and call them Fire Island.
      "This one is for you Fire Island...get ready to put your ass against the record machine...this tune is called Fire In The Hole!"

Mezro...Sam will cruise Manayunk for some man gunk
      Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
        WACF was the last of the 6 pack that I bought. I think I got it in '82. Once I had Fair Warning in my possession, I bought 'em all REAL fast!
        LOL Yeah I remember doing that with FW, but my next one was in order- Diver Down. I was a little dissapointed in DD after listening to FW. But I still play the fuck out of all of them evenly.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Mezro
          Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
          Aunt Penny's pussy boil
          LOL..thanks for naming my new band.

Mezro... and opening for APPB is Uncle Pete's Rectal Blister
          Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Lou

Oh yeah Manayunk...barely registers on my radar as I've been there once but yes it is gay. The one time I went there I was thinking to myself, "Why are people hyping up this place"?

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

LOL Yeah I have a few...

The Vagina Slugs

Lactating Kitten Nipples

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                Veteran
                • Feb 2004

I think the original order I purchased the albums was:

Fair Warning
                VH II
                VH
                WACF
                Diver Down
                I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Hey Lou,

Any word on the low attendance yet?

As long as we're sharing the order of albums, I'll see if I can remember as well?

I bought Diver Down when it first came out cos I loved (Oh) Pretty Woman from the radio. I still don't/cannot understand why people dog that album so much? It contains everything that Halen was all about.

Then I bought VH1 and VH2 simultainiously.

1984 when it first came out and then for my 13th birthday I got a pre-recorded cassette tape that had WACF and FW both on the same tape. I completely destroyed that after all of the years I took it skiing in my walkman.

I still listen to Mean Street right before I go down the first hill cos it has always been my theme and pumps me up.

I bought 5150 and OU812 when they first came out and actually liked a few songs outside of Hagar but I haven't listened to them in well over a decade. That's how "Timeless" they are to me. I don't own any of the others cos from what has been played to me by friends over the years just sucks.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• moose
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

78' listening to Boston, Knack(I know, I know) Kc &The sunshine Band, until one fateful day my cousins brought this album to my parents place and played the album on them old style furnitue stereo's. Just imagine the look I had on my face, it was I had died and gone to heaven. From that day on I was hell bent for leather for this band. So it took me 2 weeks worth of allowance to buy that first album at Towers(RIP) @ the corner of Dufferin and Dupont. $7.99 was the cost. The rest I bought as soon as they came out give or take a few days. To this day I still thank my older kin for igniting the fire in me that will never and I mean never FADE AWAY.

Comment

• Panamark
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

LOU, its easy. I did it in 98. Its not like you are missing anything, even if you were going just for Ed. Ed doesnt seem to be playing that great at the moment anyways..
                      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Hey Panamark, don't rain on Lou's parade, man. This is his BIG MOMENT TO SHINE!!!

I mean, the guy has successfully not gone to a concert that he never wanted to go to in the first place!
                        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I applaud his resolve !
                          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                            Commando
                            • Mar 2003

I applaud his resolve !
                            <br />
                            <b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />
                            <br />
                            <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
                            <br />
                            <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
                            <br />
                            <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
                            <br />
                            <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
                            <br />
                            <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
                            <br />
                            <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
                            <br />
                            <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
                            <br />
                            <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
                            <br />
                            <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
                            <br />
                            <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
                            <br />
                            <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>250</b><br />
                            <br />
                            <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>250</b><br />
                            <br />
                            <b>Warning</b>: mysql_insert_id(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>253</b><br />
                            <br />
                            <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>270</b><br />
                            <br />
                            <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>270</b><br />
                            <br />
                            <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>285</b><br />
                            <br />
                            <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>285</b><br />
                            "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Lou

OK and here I am, night 2...Van Hagar are to hit the stage at 8:30 and again, I'm not there. Damn straight I take pride in not seeing this crap.

Comment

• Bob_R
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                                Hey Panamark, don't rain on Lou's parade, man. This is his BIG MOMENT TO SHINE!!!

I mean, the guy has successfully not gone to a concert that he never wanted to go to in the first place!
                                LOL!
                                Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

Working...