X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redblkwht
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
    Sad stuff there... I'll be the first to flame Eddie if he doesnt show up.
    Damage INC will email the van-halen site with a bullwhip verse asswhuppin
    verbal beating if Eddie doesn't make an attempt. Warf, your in charge
    of keeping up this story, stick it maybe DLR will make the call if you sticky this
    thread..In the meantime I'll get a classic EUAS paragraph ready if he drops the ball fellas, We will be ready.

Diamond DAVE, pass this Along dude!!

RBW
    Come on fellas keep this thread alive keep posting here!!

EUAS

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by zugel
      Hello everyone,
      I joined this great sight after coming across it while searching the web. Bradley is my son. Bradley has been doing well with the treatments. Thank God for modern medicine. He is now in remission and in what is called "maintennance phase." He still has chemo for another 16 months, but less brutal than the first. His hair is growing back and I took him to school today for 1/2 day. He is feeling like a kid again and I cannot express how proud I am of him. He wants to meet Eddie not for what he did in 1978, but for his entire career of awesome music. His first and second concerts were VH this last tour in Sacramento and in Reno. His third concert was Rush and we are now counting down to see Metallica in December. Bradley is a true rocker. His Ipod is full of the music I loved as a kid, with every VH song ever recorded. He plays guitar and is quite awesome. Type "Zugel" in youtube and you can see a couple videos of him and his brother. He tears up "Im the One."
      Even bigger than a great musician meeting a young fan is the fact that Eddie is a cancer survivor himself, as well as a dad. We are going to LA in a couple of weeks to meet him and my son is beyond excited. I am so grateful to Eddie for agreeing, and for everyone who has been so helpful during this very rough time for Bradley and our family. Music has been a great healer.
      Glad to be part of the Roth Army.
      Take care!
      Welcome!

My thoughs and prayers go out to you and your family............
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• redblkwht
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Hello everyone,
        I joined this great sight after coming across it while searching the web. Bradley is my son. Bradley has been doing well with the treatments. Thank God for modern medicine. He is now in remission and in what is called "maintennance phase." He still has chemo for another 16 months, but less brutal than the first. His hair is growing back and I took him to school today for 1/2 day. He is feeling like a kid again and I cannot express how proud I am of him. He wants to meet Eddie not for what he did in 1978, but for his entire career of awesome music. His first and second concerts were VH this last tour in Sacramento and in Reno. His third concert was Rush and we are now counting down to see Metallica in December. Bradley is a true rocker. His Ipod is full of the music I loved as a kid, with every VH song ever recorded. He plays guitar and is quite awesome. Type "Zugel" in youtube and you can see a couple videos of him and his brother. He tears up "Im the One."
        Even bigger than a great musician meeting a young fan is the fact that Eddie is a cancer survivor himself, as well as a dad. We are going to LA in a couple of weeks to meet him and my son is beyond excited. I am so grateful to Eddie for agreeing, and for everyone who has been so helpful during this very rough time for Bradley and our family. Music has been a great healer.
        Take care!
        Welcome aboard Zugel..May God bless your son & keep posting
        about you & son & keep us up to date as well..check out the site, there's
        a ton of fun stuff/classic info & alot of diehards that frequent here.

Best!

RBW

EUAS

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Wow!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4YAfR_WBt6M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4YAfR_WBt6M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• fryingdutchman
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Hello everyone,
            Take care!

Now THIS is extremely cool!!!!

Thank God for your son being on the road to recovery.

I retract my skepticism from February about Ed making the time for your son.

Welcome to the Roth Army!!

Please post all of the details about your meeting with Ed. Don't forget to press him HARD about details on a new album!!!

Originally posted by perilouspete
            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              Wow!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4YAfR_WBt6M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4YAfR_WBt6M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
              That kid AWESOME!!!!

God Bless him!

Comment

• Top Jimmy
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2004

BRAD YOU ROCK!!!!

Keep your head up,
                a bunch of people you've never even met are pullin' for you!

Hope to see you in concert someday!

(hey, can I get a backstage pass?....just askin... )

Hey, Sarge..is there such a thing as a DLRarmy t-shirt?

Someone could send it to the kid,
                as a get-well-card from us here at the website....
                Last edited by Top Jimmy; 05-13-2009, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Wow!

Amazing, it doesn't even look like that took much effort, like he wrote that damn song. That kid Rocks! Sign him up as a future Roth Army Member.
                  Originally posted by vandeleur
                  E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                    Props to this kid. Dig his smile at the very end of the video. Couldn't find any info on EVH taking the time to see this kid.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pIjXanK_iAo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pIjXanK_iAo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                    Wow!

Man ,he's a great player for 11 yrs old. All the best to Bradley and his family.

Welcome to the Army Zugel!
                    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

He's a great kid. Best wishes...

And somebody reading this tell Ed to visit him....

Comment

• xk319
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

His father just said they are meeting.

More importantly, you should be proud to have a son like that dad zugel. It appears you've done well . Great talent. And he's faced and is overcoming an obstacle that 95% of us here will never even come close to facing. Wish him well from us, and as my brother told me once, each obstacle met and overcome just makes you stronger and more prepared for the rest of your life.

A prayer goes up for him tonight, thanks for posting and inspiring all of us.

Comment

• redblkwht
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

According to his post they made plans to meet...Terrific!!!

EUAS

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Top Jimmy

Hey, Sarge..is there such a thing as a DLRarmy t-shirt?
                            That guy down there where you're at in Escondido can do shirts for us, if you give him some graphics.

I like his shop, you know that guy in town who does the car show stuff? He does some thick enamel work, I like it.

Get a quote if he's not busy, last I asked he's way backlogged - but because he's very good.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Sorry, I was pretty hammered last night I guess.

Cheers to Ed for meeting young Zugel and I hope he gets some tips from Ed...

Comment

• if6was9
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Mar 2007

Remember what Jason Becker said about Eddie? "This guy is a true human being."
                                Hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla boobuhla hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla bop

Comment

Working...