• Show
Clear All
  • thefive

Alex is just jealous of Dave. LOL

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

He's just pissed cuz all his girlfriends used to yell out Dave's name while fucking the limp dicked drummer...........

Comment

• bru87tr
        Commando
        • Apr 2004

sounds more like he is talking about Ed more than he is Dave! lol
        "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by thefive
          Alex is just jealous of Dave. LOL
          Yeah and without Dave around there aren't many

women around either so the pickin's are slim for Al.

I hear Hagar draws an audience consisting mostly

of middle aged professional male couples.

Comment

• JCOOK

THEY ARE ALL A BUNCH OF UNGRATEFUL COCKSUCKERS WHO OUT OF SPITE WILL NOT GET DAVE BACK IN THE BAND. THEY DONT' WANT TO ADMIT THAT THEY ARE WRONG! THE MOTHER FUCKERS DESERVE ROY!
            FUCKEM!!!!!

Comment

• scottydabodi
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Alex doesn't matter

Alex has his head up Ed's ass it isn't even funny. Alex thinks Dave does the same shit over and over?? Man, that sounds like a good description of VanHagar!! Same fucking pussyass ballads OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! Alex should be thankful he actually has a gig, cuz we all know that he ain't the BEST drummer ever... "Hot for Teacher" was a miracle in my book. F-Sam, F-Ed, F-Alex, F-Mike, and F-Ray Danniels!!!
              If you listen to fools
              The Mob Rules

Comment

• bru87tr
                Commando
                • Apr 2004

Alex is also bald now, check out the pic on another thread posting a pic of the tour.
                "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

"Lovefest'' is the word that former and current lead singer Hagar - the Richard Burton of VH - uses repeatedly to describe his first reunion with guitar hero Eddie Van Halen and his drumming brother Alex last winter.

And lovefest is the image evoked by Hagar and Alex Van Halen as the two yukked it up during a recent phone conference with reporters...
                  Hagar may not want to hang out with Roth but the 56-year-old tequila merchant is more sanguine about singing Diamond Dave-era songs in concert these days. ``I think it would be cheating them (the fans) for me or any other person in this band to say, `No, I won't play that song.' ''

Now he admits to really ``digging'' belting out such songs as ``Jump'' and ``Unchained.'' Because of this new willingness, Hagar promises fans ``the set list will kill you.''

Luckily, that will be the only killing going on as Van Halen and Hagar revisit the lovefest theme repeatedly in the 90-minute interview.

__________________________________________________ _____

No Sam, it's not the set list that will kill us, IT'S YOUR FACUCTA VOICE!

Catch phrase at all of VH's current concerts remains the same as 5150.

LOVEFEST

LOVEFEST

LOVEFEST

Suspicions Confirmed.....
                  http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                  http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                  http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• Full Bug
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Now he admits to really ``digging'' belting out such songs as ``Jump'' and ``Unchained.'' Because of this new willingness, Hagar promises fans ``the set list will kill you.''

Yeah, listening to Hagar do those songs is alot like death.....

As for that other old joke, diehard Roth fans can officially give up that lounge lizard ghost. Explains Van Halen with a laugh, ``An idiot is somebody who does the same thing over and over and expects a different outcome.''

This from a guy who had tongue cancer yet is smoking again, and is doing the same gig with with Hagar again, no wonder Roth wants nothing to do with them.....
                    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• BenJammin
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Dutch
                      ``An idiot is somebody who does the same thing over and over and expects a different outcome.''
                      Well, Alex showed his idiocy with that quote. The actually saying is this "Insanity is... doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome". Being insane has nothing to do with intelligence, but garbling up quotes IS idiocy!

Fuck Alex, that no-talent, water-head, neck-brace wearin', follow-on-my-more-talented-brother's coattails, couldn't get laid without Dave's help in the 70s-80's, surround myself with a monster drumset to make it look like I know what I'm doing... MOTHER F*&CKER!
                      "Money can't buy poverty." -Marty Feldman

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

On the original topic...

Big Gay Al can bite my ass.
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• rustoffa
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

I have it from factual sources that Alex's condition is far more complex
                          than anyone can imagine.

Capricorn records insiders have acquired doctor's diagnoses' and the
                          reality is he's barely alive.

Not unlike "white noise", flaming gongs and rapido kick drums have
                          turned a once viable hard rockin' fucker into vapid animated jello.

In a recent Pollstar interview he referred to himself third-person style
                          as "Imelda".

Comment

• Terry
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

In all seriousness, if Roth and EVH reteamed and left Alex at home, I wouldn't miss him. Get Luzier in there and it'd be all good.

AVH's drumkit is way oversized in relation to his talent.
                            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...