Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VANHALEN2004
    Head Fluffer
    • May 2004

Hell dave couldn't make a pimple on justin timberlake's ass.

Comment

• Don Corleone
      Veteran
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Sarge
      Sammy is Short, Old..
      I doubt he could hit anyone with those midget arms..
      You can't forget a obvious weight advantage for the Sperm Whale though Sarge.
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• SNIPER
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Dave would look good on stage with Halen, Thats about it. he cant sing anymore. Hope you know the words.

Comment

• VANHALEN2004
          Head Fluffer
          • May 2004

Funny that Sammy said the same thing about Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• SNIPER
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

I can just see the fuckin SNL & MAD TV skids if Dave was back. That would be worth it. ha ha!!!!

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Where do these mindless goddamned sheep get the idea that Dave "can't sing"??

Fucking A, I saw him in 2001 at Bumbershoot, 2002 at the Gorge (with the chedmeister) and last year at the Emerald Queen, and he was singing great all three times, as he was on the Diamond Dave album. In fact I would even say that he's singing better NOW than he was on either the 84 tour with Van HALEN or the 86 tour with Vai & Sheehan.

And before you SHEEP hold up the well-aged cheddar as an example of singing, when was the last time you heard Spammy actually sing the high notes in any of his cheese ballads?
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• SNIPER
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

If you would stop singing along California Girls with him at his concert you would know. Now wouldnt ya?

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by VANHALEN2004
                  Hell dave couldn't make a pimple on justin timberlake's ass.
                  ...and you are an expert on Justins ass, we know that!!!!

Comment

• VANHALEN2004
                    Head Fluffer
                    • May 2004

it will be sept. 25 2004. Ill get back to you then. He does a great job in the long road to cabo dvd. Now why didn't dave do dvd of his last tour. And how come he can't put out an album every year or 2. Has the Diamond 1 lost his lyrical ability? Has Dave just totally lost touch with reality? We'll find out never

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by VANHALEN2004
                      it will be sept. 25 2004. Ill get back to you then. He does a great job in the long road to cabo dvd. Now why didn't dave do dvd of his last tour. And how come he can't put out an album every year or 2. Has the Diamond 1 lost his lyrical ability? Has Dave just totally lost touch with reality? We'll find out never

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I haven't heard the Ched Rocker's DVD, nor do I plan to , but I have heard bootlegs of the Toronto 95 show (what apparently was Van Hagar's last appearance until recently) and as well as seeing him in person in 2002, and he couldn't sing his own chorus on "Dreams" or "When It's Cheese". Of course, the guy is pushing 60, so it's natural and I'm not holding that against him. All Dave's lost is the scream. Hell, I'll be 38 in a couple weeks, and I can't do that as well as I did 15 years ago either. Big surprise, huh?
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• VANHALEN2004
                          Head Fluffer
                          • May 2004

To me Dave has always looked like a Paul Stanley rip off with blond hair. Only thing is Dave seemed to have more of a homosexual way than Paul. BTW Paul is a better frontman too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Comment

• freak
                              Sniper
                              • May 2004

Re: Mighty Sam Halen!

Originally posted by SNIPER
                              looks like Van Halen are kicking ass in america once again. Thanks to Sam they are on top of the world, fuckers! ha!
                              Are you talking about that band with the cripple playing drums, the midget on bass, the crackhead on guitar and the AARP spokesperson singing?

Yeah, I suppose they kick ass in a Isn't that special / Equal opportunity sort of way.

It's progressive enough to make brave men weep.

Face it. Their fans treat them with deference normally reserved for children.

It may be the ugliest goddamned thing to ever have been spawned by a box of crayons but it will go on the fridge for a week anyway.

BTW, the week was up a long time ago. Pull the magnet off of "It's About Time" and throw that fucker away. Mmmmkay?

Comment

• Terry
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Re: Mighty Sam Halen!

Originally posted by SNIPER
                                looks like Van Halen are kicking ass in america once again. Thanks to Sam they are on top of the world, fuckers! ha!
                                Don't know about that. From what I've read, the ticket sales, though solid, aren't shattering any records. Only cursory mentions of the summer tour in various entertainment and music mags, with virtually all taking the piss outta VH for not reuniting with Roth.
                                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...